12

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆
╭ ••• ╮
HOBI MY ANGEL
╰ ••• ╯

Tuesday, 6:58 am

Hobimyangel: If you hear your doorbell ring, then just take note that it has something to do with me.

You heard your phone ding on your nightstand as you were awaken by the sound from being fast asleep. You reached out to your phone like a corpse then took a look at the screen, reading his message.

Ding Dong!

You kicked your blanket off of you, jumping onto your feet. You put on your cheap winter robe and made your way to the door. When you opened up, you found a delivery guy at your doorstep with large takeout bag of delicious smelling food you could sniff from a mile away.

"Here you go, Miss L/N. Your bill has already been paid by your husband online so here is your food, enjoy!" the delivery guy smiled, handing the bag over to you then leaves.

You thanked the delivery guy then closed the door behind you, making your way into the kitchen to start taking out and opening up the warm foods. You took a plate out from your cabinet and started to eat, taking out your phone with the free hand to text him.

Me: You're really spoiling me.
Now I feel indebted to you.

Hobimyangel: No!
Don't feel indebted!
This is just a little gift.
I don't expect anything in return.
Well, other than your smile even if I can't see it.
But I'm sure the yummy food will cheer you up.😊
As I can guarantee as a regular at their restaurant, you will fall in LOVE the food!😋

Me: And also, the delivery guy mentioned you were my husband?😏

Hobimyangel: 😳
I told the delivery guy not to mention that part!😫

Me: Thank you for the breakfast, husband 😘

Hoseok goes silent with his face now flushing in pure redness as he smiled like a fool which he has been doing very often ever since he met you. To know that he had helped made you feel better with the food he ordered for his favorite restaurant, he felt relieved and glad. He knew he was falling hard for a girl he hasn't even seen in person but that didn't matter to him. He knew if he saw you in person again without all the ghost makeup—no, let's not think of that. In conclusion, no matter what you came to him as this time, you would be beautiful to him either way because he was falling for you being you.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

You sat at the kitchen counter, sitting on a cheap stool you bought, swallowing the delicious with an overjoyed smile. In your mind, you were thinking about your fanboy text buddy who you've never met in person nor knew what he looked like but you felt a connection with him which was rare as the introvert you were. He was someone who you were going to forever be grateful to but you wish you could repay the favor to one day. He was also someone who will be the most important person in your life.

You looked at his text message on your phone again then pecked a kiss on your screen with a smile. "Thank you, my guardian angel."