25

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You tried to bury your face, looking straight down to your feet, feeling completely embarrassed. "Let's quickly leave before I bury myself somewhere after this embarrassing moment."

He nodded, understandingly.

You both made your way out from the back of the restaurant out to the dark, snowing and freezing night. You noticed him shivering before you could start taking off the jacket, he holds the sleeve of the jacket and shook his head.

"I'm okay, you don't have to take it off for me."

"Well, I refuse to let you freeze while I'm warm so here," you took of one side of the sleeve and gestured, "get in here and get warm with me."

His face immediately boiled to a climax point as it could even radiate heat by how flustered he was. "D-Don't you think it's a bit too..."

"What? Intimate? Touchy?" You chuckled. "This is the matter and survival so get yourself in here or I'll drag you in here myself."

He nodded obediently and slipped in his arm into the other side of the jacket, not knowing where to place his other hand as his shoulder touched yours. You chuckled and entwined your hand with his other free hand inside the jacket with yours, causing him to be startled by the sudden forwardness and continued to be like this through the entire time back to your apartment.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

When you were both now standing in front of your apartment door, you had slide your arm out of his jacket to cover your bloody back of your
pants, self-consciously.

"So... I'll text you," you said, breaking the silence. Just as you were about to entwine your other hand from his, he was hesitant to let go as he didn't want this moment to end.