14

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆
╭ ••• ╮
HOBI MY ANGEL
╰ ••• ╯

Friday, 10:40 pm

Me: I got my results back today

Hobimyangel: How did you do?

Me: I...
BISH GIMME MY BTS FANSIGN TICKETS
I FREAKING ACED IT!

Hobimyangel: 👏🥳🎉
I knew you could do it!
I'll send the tickets over by mail 👍

"Yah Hobi!" Namjoon called out to him who was sitting at the corner of the hotel bedroom with his eyes glued to his phone.

Hoseok looked up from his phone, startled when Namjoon tapped on his shoulder. "Namjoon-ah, w-what is it?" He quickly replied, facing his phone downwards on his lap.

"Aren't you planning on doing your V Live tonight?"

"Ahh!" Hoseok yelled in realisation. "Thanks, I'll go turn it on right now." He flipped his phone back and went into the V app then looked up at Namjoon. "You want to join?"

"It's fine, I have some things I need to take care of. Your own radiance can entertain ARMY in a second so you'll do great as always," Namjoon smiled showing his adorable deep dimples reassuringly, putting his thumbs up then made his way out.

Hoseok turned on the V app and started to wait for ARMYs to tune in.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

As you were studying on your desk, you received a notification that BTS was going live on your phone. You quickly swiped your book off your desk and grabbed your phone like a Lion preying on its prey and tapped the notification. Your face lit up when you saw that it was your favorite sunshine in the universe who was smiling on your screen. You felt dazzled by his radiance.

V L I V E
╭ ••• ╮

V  L I V E ╭                                                                                ••• ╮