7

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊
┊  ★             ★  ┊
☆                   ☆
╭                              ••• ╮
HOBI HUBBY
╰ •••                              ╯

Thursday, 3:03 am

Hobihubby: Hey
Are you there?
If not then nevermind
It's okay

Me: I'm here! I'm here!
What's wrong?
Why does my little baby sound down?

Hobihubby: Just feeling a bit on the low end today
Everyday I smile, people always love me for this positive energy I give out

Seen

Hoseok felt like he probably spilled too much when he saw that you weren't replying or typing anymore. Maybe he was wrong for trying to speak out his feelings to someone. He sighed with a frown upon his face.

RING!!!

Just then, he tilts his head, confused by how could he calling him at this hour when all the rest of the members were fast asleep. He answers the phone immediately.

JHS: Hello?

Y/N: Okay, who the hell made my sunshine sad and gimme the address of this person, animal, thing or whatever so I'll knock it out from existence with my ghost costume from work!

Hoseok couldn't help but chuckle by how adorable you sounded and how enthusiastic you were. You basically recharged him in less than a second as now he started to grin like a fool where he was.

JHS: It's okay. I feel much better thanks to your enthusiasm of wanting to beat someone up for me. I thought you were tired of me when I saw that you didn't reply.

Y/N: Definitely not! I was trying to hit that call button but my data was done and I had to top up my phone to call so it took a while.

JHS: I see.

Y/N: You can hit me up anytime, I'll even wake up for you at the middle of the night if you need someone there, okay?

JHS: Why would you do that for me?

Y/N: Just like how Hobi is my sunshine for me, I'll be that sunshine for you. Well, except for the fact that you can hit me up but I can't hit him up but just by looking at his face, I'm already recharged!

A warm smile formed on Hoseok's face.

JHS: Thank you, Y/N.

Y/N: Anything for my future husband!

JHS: I—

Y/N: Don't reject me just yet, Hobi hubby! With my charms, I'll make you fall in love with me in no time! My heart has another room for you other than my Hobi.

Little did you know. He was already starting to fall even harder for the girl he had never even seen or met in a normal circumstance in person. His heart was already beating rapidly in his chest when he closed his eyes that night, thinking about your conversation with him.

You were really becoming his sunshine.