27

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊
┊  ★             ★  ┊
☆                   ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You leaned closer to Jin and whispered, "Is it just me or does he look incredibly more sexier like this, especially when glaring like that."

"That's definitely just you. I'm scared for my life as he looks like he's going to burn me alive with his sunshine," Jin remarked in fear. "As the saying goes, the one with the brightest smile is the most terrifying when it's a dark glare."

"He can glare like this forever and I wouldn't mind," you remarked in awe.

"Not me, I'm praying for my dear handsome life right now," Jin clenched his teeth, feeling the cold air run down in spine. "I'm too handsome to die and I have too many untold dad jokes still in need to be shared!"

Hoseok couldn't take it anymore. It made his way between you both to split you two apart then he became surprised to see the porridge in the pot. He looked at you curiously. "Did you make this?"

"Yeah." You nodded with a smile. "So, how are you now? Let me check." You went on your tippy-toes and placed your hand over his forehead. You smiled in relief. "That's good, you're not burning up anymore."

Hoseok returned back to his normal self with a warm smile that formed across his face which resulted in a relief Jin who was thanking the heavens his handsome life was spared another day.

"The porridge looks like it's ready. Why don't you both go set the table and I'll quickly whip up some side dishes to compliment it?" Jin suggested, intentionally getting you two to have some quality together.

Hoseok and you went to the dining room and started to set up the table together then called the others to join to eat dinner. You were now have dinner with the kings as a peasant and boy were you feeling like the most luckiest human being alive right now.

"Y/N, this is delicious!" Jimin hummed in complete satisfaction, beating Hoseok to compliment the food first.

"Definitely chef level!" Namjoon joined in, giving you a thumbs up.

"Thank you," you said, shy by the compliments you were receiving.

Once everyone had finished eating, Taehyung volunteered to do the dishes since he actually liked doing them and insisted and doing them all himself despite the pile. You looked outside the window to see how dark it had already gotten outside.

"I think I should go, it's getting late—"

PANG!

You were cut off by the loud thunderclap to rumbling noises and now the pouring rain outside, leaving you worried about how you were to get back.

"We can't let a young woman like you go home alone in the dark with the weather like this!" Jin suddenly chimed in like an overprotective parent.

Jimin grinned evilly as a great idea had popped up in his mind. He makes his way beside Hoseok and wrapped his arm around his hyung with an innocent smile. "Then the only solution left is for her to stay over and in Hobi-hyung's room."