23

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Your eyes were basically bulging out of your skull. You were left in disbelief that this was really happening. You really couldn't differentiate the difference between reality and your dreams right now.

The old lady turns to you, smiling warmly. "It's nice to meet you, Y/N." She gestured to the table in the corner of the room. "Please take your seats. I'll get you the regulars, right Hobi?" She winked at him.

"That's right, halmeoni." He winked right back at her then turned to you. "Come on."

You both made your way to the corner and sat across from one another. Before you could reach for the bottle of water, he beat you to it and poured you a glass before his own.

You thanked him in a soft tone and slowly sipped your water, silently, not knowing what to do next.

"It's kind of interesting to see the duality between you in person and you in text," he remarked, a bit surprised.

You put your glass down and gulped down the water before you spoke shyly. "It's because I'm more introverted in person. I'm more relaxed and comfortable on text."

"That's okay," he said with a reassuringly smile. "That's why we have an extrovert like me here. Take your time, you don't need to feel pressured."

"I did mention that I don't have any friends in real life, I guess this is one of main reasons why," you explained, a bit hurt by your reality.

He took your hands in his and smiled at you. "You just haven't found the right friends yet, that's all."

"What... what are we?" You managed to ask, a bit anxious after.

He slightly blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean... you're J-Hope's wife in social media now and you're Hobi's wife on text." He pointed out, shyly then he looked serious all of a sudden. "But as Jung Hoseok... then depends on you."

"I still can't tell if this is just a really good dream right now or that this is hell of a good life I'm living," you had thought out loud in disbelief, causing him to break out of his seriousness into a laughing mess by your cuteness.

He composed himself then leaned forward with a curious look. "If this is a dream, what would you wish for?"

You had thought for a bit then replied, "If you really are Jung Hoseok, the Hobi fanboy I've been texting this entire time then I have really fallen harder at this point. I fell for the Hobi fanboy but to know I had fallen for the real Jung Hoseok, really makes me happy I got to know the real you." You smiled after you finished thinking.

He was stunned by your touching words. He taken aback yet by your sudden honesty of your feelings. His heartbeat rapidly pounded inside his chest, knowing what he felt now was the way he was sure what he really felt for you too.

"Y/N, I—"

Before he could finish, the kind old lady had returned with the orders. "I hope you'll enjoy," the old lady said then left.