22

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Hair?
Check.

Outfit?
Check.

Shoes?
Check.

Makeup?
Check.

Mentality?

An incurable mess

You were freaking out at nearly midnight as Hoseok had suggested for your date to be around 11pm so there would be less people around to avoid being recognised by anyone. It was more like a midnight snack but on real food not— not what you were thinking in your impure mind.

You looked in the mirror one more time then noticed something felt missing. You realised what it was then grabbed it along with your purse then head out your apartment.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

You stood at the back building of the address that he texted you beforehand, fiddling with your hands anxiously as you waited until you heard a pair of footsteps getting louder.

"Did you wait long?"

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

You almost melted by his radiance when your eyes met his. He looked extremely gorgeous and a hundred times more unreal in person with those perfect visuals with the effect of the wind blowing and him walking towards you in your perspective as slow motion. It makes you want to press the replay button to keep rewatching this glorious seen that was for your eyes only.

Hoseok paused in confusion with a puzzled look on his face when he was finally standing in front of you. "Y/N... why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"You're too radiant for my mortal eyes. This is for my protection. I'm afraid if I see you with my bare eyes this close and personally, I would—no, I will melt on the spot for sure," you explained, pushing your sunglasses higher on your nose bridge to remain cool and composed as best as you could.

He chuckled, making you go in awe to hear the raw angelic sound he made through your blessed hearing of a laugh that you could never get sick of hearing.

A warm smile crept on his face as he found you even more adorable in person. He leaned closer where he was now breaths away from your face. He held the rim of your sunglasses and slowly slide it off your nose bridge, carefully taking your hand in his then put your sunglasses in it gently making you flinch by the sudden attack of sparks you could both feel right at the moment when your hands touched.

He pauses in front of you, staring into your eyes as if he was looking into your soul. A warm smile forms on his face when he finally leans back. "You're beautiful both outside and inside, I was right."

You weren't able to see but your cheeks were tinted in red blush as you stood there, avoiding his gaze feeling your stomach doing flips inside. He found you even more adorable in person.

"Let's go head into the restaurant," he said, extending his hand out to you. You just stared at it in a daze with a puzzled look. He chuckled. "Does an unofficial married couple like us need me to specify I want to hold your hand?"

You froze as your heartbeat rapidly increased by the sound of being his lover through his lips. It felt too real to be a dream but you still couldn't believe this was real. You snapped yourself back to reality and placed your hand in his, holding it tightly like you never wanted to let go of this dream.

He led you inside the restaurant from the backdoor where a kind old lady who stood by the cashier had her face gleamed with joy when she saw us. She approached Hoseok embraced him for a bit before pulling back to face him with a smile. "It's been a while since I've seen you here, I've missed you."

"I've missed you a lot, halmeoni. Especially your delicious cooking, he said, sounding like a homesick child who returned after a long period of time then he stepped by your side and introduced you, "This is Y/N, she's my... good friend."