29

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊    ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬        ✬    ┊  ┊
┊  ★                  ★  ┊
☆                      ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"I'm not finished," you stopped him, knowing he was thinking of that route then continued, "But I never knew that the guy that I started to catch feelings for the first time would have ended up to be Jung Hoseok. Not only that but Jung Hoseok to feel the same way about me... it was too good to be true."

"Mhmm," he hummed, still not certain where this is going.

"I love J-Hope as an idol I admire and took my heart as a celebrity crush but..." You smiled brightly then added, "Jung Hoseok is the man who stole my heart, making me fall for him."

He smiled in relief and pure happiness. "So, this means we both feel the same way about each other."

"Yes... I love you Jung Hoseok," you said the three most strongest words that sent Hoseok's heart soaring in the sky. It felt even more personal and touching since you said his real name not his stage name.

"I love you too, Y/N L/N." He replied back to you with a bright smile but then his pouted in dismay when what he had wanted to do next, he shouldn't. "I would kiss you but I don't want you to catch my cold."

You chuckled. You quickly jumped in and quickly pecked a kiss on his lips, causing him to freeze with his heart rate rapidly increased.

"I—" He cut himself off, not being able to speak as he was still speechless by your bold move but then frowned. "But now you might have gotten sick and you're on your period."

"I won't, don't worry!" You said, reassuringly. "I have a strong immune system! I'll be fine!"

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

The next morning, Hoseok was feeling better than ever, definitely fully recovered. When he rolled over on his bed, he noticed something—no someone was missing. He slowly opened his eyes to see you weren't here. He sat up on his bed, feeling lost.

"Last night..." He frowned, wishing, "It wasn't just a dream, was it?"

He looked at the time on his digital BT21 Mang clock and saw it was 9am in the morning. He placed his hand on the side of the bed where he thought you had slept on last night.

It was cold.

His heart sunk.

He let out a dry laugh.

He felt empty without you by his side.

"Why is Romeo looking gloomy?" Jin teased, standing at his doorframe for a while now.

"I just had a nice dream that I was sad that I woke up from," Hoseok pouted.

Jin took something out from his back and threw it onto Hoseok's face. "Just did the laundry. Now off I go."

Hoseok took off the clothes that was on his face then noticed something. It was his BT21 Mang pyjamas that you wore last night which meant...

He jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen to find Jin cooking breakfast. "This..." he pointed at the pyjama set in his head. "Y/N was here?"

"Yes and Juliet left earlier this morning when you were asleep," Jin explained neutrally.

"But why?"

"I don't know. She didn't look well though when I saw her left," Jin recalled back to earlier.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

AHH CHOOOOOO!!!

You basically roared when letting out a huge sneeze. You were now laying in your own apartment bed, drinking honey lemon tea and blowing your nose into multiple tissues thrown in a mountain of them on the side of your bed while also feeling the torturing cramps in the stomach thanks to your monthly visitor.

You felt miserable and you couldn't need Hoseok see you in that condition which was why you left earlier in the morning when you woke up feeling sick.

You watched some BTS videos on YouTube to distract you from the reality of misery you were in right now which helped.

Ding dong!

You heard your doorbell ring. You didn't really bother, you just tied your hair into a messy bun and put on your BT21 Mang robe. When you opened the door, you were greeted with sunshine face.

"Y/N—"

SLAM!