24

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊
┊  ★             ★  ┊
☆                   ☆

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You had noticed the dishes look familiar but you couldn't really point out how. Then sudden, you realised. You looked up to him, pointing out, "These are the dishes you sent to me saying it's from your favourite restaurant, right?"

His eyes widened, surprised. "You remembered."

"Of course! The food is delicious!" You exclaimed in delight then you had started digging into the food. You started to swallow down all the food, not realising Hoseok was sitting across you, staring at you in bliss as you ate. You raised a brow. "Aren't you gonna dig in?"

"I will... I'm just imprinting these special moments in my mind right now," he said, not sounding afraid to admit it.

You almost choked on your food when you heard those heart-fluttering words that got Cupid striking an arrow in your weak heart for him. "You... you're more flirtatious than Park Jimin when I thought he was the world flirt... I was wrong."

"That's not true." He pouted, puckering his lips. "I'm only like this because I'm with you."

"Jung Hoseok-ssi, are you trying to give me a freaking heart attack?" You crossed your arms, now defensive. "Actually, I think I'll get diabetes by how much sweetness you're making my ears intake."

He chuckled by your cute remark. "I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm J-Hope!" He had chanted his famous phrase that melted your heart in an instant, causing you to smile out of the blue since his smile was so contagious.

"Okay now." You grabbed your chopsticks and help placed some food on his empty plate. "I can't have my husband starve while I eat in paradise. Didn't you say this was your favorite restaurant? So eat up!"

He chuckled once more then surrendered by saluting. "Yes wife!" He started to dig in and you had both had finished your meal in silence since the food was too good.

Once you were both done, you took a sip of water and groaned in satisfaction, rubbing your belly. "I'm now pregnant."

Hoseok choked on the water he was sipping, startled by your sudden comment then looked up to realised what you meant. He laughed. "You scared me there."

"Oh come on, you can't knock me up with one meal, Jung Hoseok-ssi," you teased in a cheeky tone then added, "but you managed to knock me out with one punch so that's a record."

He chuckled awkwardly in guilt, reminded of the scenario that played through his head. "First and last time I'll ever hit a girl. I feel really bad."

"Let me say, you don't even need to do anything but breathe and a girl would feel attacked. ARMY will agree with me," you remarked, nodding in agreement with yourself.

He chuckled, now shyly as he covered his hand over his face where his cheeks were slowly flustered in red. "I don't know how I'm supposed to react to that."

You went in awe by his cute reaction, feeling to urge to just squish this not-so-little adorable man who was in fact 5 years older than you but age is just a number and he literally never ages along with all of BTS. You composed yourself and smiled. "Take it as a compliment and be happy!"

"I'm already very happy here with you right now," he commented, looking at you with hearts in his eyes.

You placed your hand on your chest and clutched your heart dramatically. "Ouch, I feel attacked!"

He chuckled. "You stay here, I'll go pay for the bill."

But before he could stand up, there were other customers coming in so he quickly put on a cap, sunglasses and a mask he had brought along with him just in case there would be more people around.

"No, it's okay, I'll go pay," you offered, standing up.

"At least take my card, let me pay—"

"No, no. You're not my sugar daddy, I can afford our meal." You cut him off with reassuring smile, causing him to give up and let you to it.

You had gotten up to the cashier and started paying for the meal. Hoseok's eyes had been on you the entire time until he started hearing unpleasant murmuring from other customers who had been staring in your direction. He frowned, confused then he gasped when he had noticed what others were staring at.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

He quickly took off his jacket and ran towards you, you had finished paying and turned to end up being wrapped in his jacket, confused.

"What are you—"

Before you could finish, he had pulled you closer, whispering in your ear. "The back of your jeans is covered in blood."