32

There were many scars from his chest to stomach, some from knives and some from burns. Although she did not ask him along the way, Cheng Yin's words still appeared in her mind again and again.

How many of the scars on brother Zeyan's body were not caused by you?

Lin Qingqing looked at the scars on his body, it took a long time to ask: "Did I make all these?"

Yi Zeyan smiled as if nothing had happened and said: "Don't listen to Cheng Yin, she doesn't know anything, you know that I joined the army, and the army camp was hard, and I will leave scars more or less, so most of these injuries are not caused by you."

Most of them were not caused by her, that is to say, some of the injuries on his body also caused by her.

"Why ah? Why is this happening?"

She really didn't want to believe she hurt him.

Yi Zeyan didn't take it too seriously, he slowly buttoned his shirt as if he was stating a simple fact to her: "There is a man who know she doesn't like him very much, but he can't help approaching, but she resists his approach, she has countless ways to reject him, he knows that he is going to get hurt if he is going to get close, then he is really hurt, who do you blame?" He smiled at her. "I asked for it, not you."

Why do you reject him? Why do you hate him? Why do you hurt him? He is so good! Although she had no memory, she felt as if someone was stabbing her in the heart with a knife when she thought that some of the injuries on his body were caused by her own hands, she was very sad and wanted to cry.

Stomach cramps, she was so uncomfortable that she crouched down. Yi Zeyan found her strange and asked: "What's the matter?"

Tears rolled down her eyes, completely out of control, she clearly had no memory, but she didn't know why she felt so sad and regretful.

"You know, I think it's good to be a child, when I feel sad, I cry whenever I feel like crying, when I cry, there will be parents to comfort me, but adults can't." Lin Qingqing shed tears and rushed at him with a wry smile. "Do you think I am very melodramatic, crying so sadly when I can't remember anything?"

"No." Yi Zeyan pulled her into her arms and held her, "Children have parents to comfort them, you have Yi Zeyan, I will hold you when you cry, I won't think you are melodramatic."

Yi Zeyan picked her up like a child, he put her on the table and helped her wipe away her tears, his buttons were half buttoned and the scars on his chest could be seen vaguely.

It was so dazzling and distressing that she felt so complicated that she even felt powerless to say sorry to him at the moment.

She simply went up and kissed his scar.

With her soft hot lips, Yi Zeyan's body tightened subconsciously at the moment, and she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed the scars on his body.

The proof that made her regretful and sad.

Yi Zeyan gasped, grabbed her shoulder, put her body back, and wouldn't let her go on.

Lin Qingqing asked him: "What's wrong?"

There were still tears on her face, her eyes were red, her skin was white and tender, and the red eyes made her skin look like snow buds. The charming face has just cried, like a delicate flower beaten by the rain, which arouses pity but makes people want to mercilessly □□.

Yi Zeyan did not dare to look at her at first, but his tense tone revealed his uneasiness at the moment: "You don't have to do this."

She put his head against her and asked: "What on earth has happened to us before?"