37

Lin Qingqing did not know why he suddenly hugged her so tightly, but Mr. Yi's arms were really comfortable.

Now she was lying in his arms, stick up her little buttocks, really like a child.

That's not good enough, Yi Zeyan felt that he couldn't help it, but he didn't have to endure it, he took her across the floor and put her on the bed, he kissed her on the lips, cheeks and ears.

When he kissed her ear, she couldn't stand it, she avoided him and said: "Don't bite my ear, my legs went soft when you bite my ear."

He bit, his voice ambiguous: "I just want to make your legs soft."

It was another crazy night, and this time they both made it a little late. After Lin Qingqing got up the next day, she felt that her legs were still sore, Yi Zeyan was as energetic as ever.

Black Maybach drove slowly into the underground parking garage and Huo Yi trotted to the back seat to open the door, Yi Zeyan just stepped on the ground and saw a man coming out not far ahead.

"Mr. Yi, can I have a chat with you alone?"

Huo Yi stopped him without waiting for him to come forward and politely reminded him: "Do you have an appointment, sir? If you don't have an appointment, you have to make an appointment at the front desk."

Xiang Huayang did not speak, just look at Yi Zeyan.

"Huo Yi, you go up first."

"Yes."

As soon as Huo left, only Yi Zeyan and Xiang Huayang were left in the wide underground parking lot.

"What do you want to talk to me about?"

He was not arrogant at all, his tone was so peaceful and his face was still smiling. Even though he had enough capital to look down on him in his identity, he was still so polite and respectful, his whole person showed a kind of incomparable nobility and good education.

At this moment, Xiang Huayang even doubted whether he had made a mistake.

"Yesterday, the dean told me that there was a position in Africa. He wanted to arrange for me to go there. I heard that Mr. Yi went to see the dean before he came to see me. I wonder if this is what Mr. Yi meant?"

Yi Zeyan said: "Dean Cai is an old acquaintance of mine, I happened to go to the hospital yesterday to see him. As for the issue of job transfer, there is no way for an outsider to interfere, not to mention that I have no quarrel with Mr. Xiang. Why should I persuade Dean Cai to transfer you to Africa? I think Mr. Xiang may have misunderstood."

He spoke very frankly, with a slight frown and an offended displeasure.

Xiang Huayang couldn't help thinking. Is it really that he misunderstood?

After a moment's silence, Xiang Huayang said tentatively: "I don't know if Mr. Yi will be bitter because I have been with Qingqing."

"Bitter?" Yi Zeyan laughed. "Mr. Xiang probably doesn't know that I am very busy at ordinary times. I won't spend time worrying about such meaningless things in the past. What's more......" His eyes rested on his face and he paused before saying: "I'm not that unconfident."

His calm and understatement made Xiang Huayang feel a little sentimental. Is it really not he who is interfering, is he thinking too much?

"If Mr. Xiang has nothing else to do, I'll go first. I have a meeting."

His manners and upbringing were almost everywhere, even Xiang Hua Yang felt that he was being unreasonable.

"Sorry to bother you, Mr. Yi."