Ten

Seth's thoughts were swirling in a vortex of madness when Leonardo pulled away from him to create some form of decent space between them

Space, one word that the resident was beginning hate with a passion.

"Are you okay?" Leonardo asked him, already poised, ignoring the fact that his tongue was shoved deep into Seth's throat in the middle of an elevator ride to his penthouse just about twenty seconds ago.

Damn shared elevators, couldn't he just have his own private one installed? It's not like he doesn't afford it. Seth was almost feeling temperamental.

"Not until you finish what you've started." He replied, gazing at Leonardo intently.

"Hang in there." Leonardo squeezed Seth's thigh without anyone noticing.

Seth tried to focus on people who looked like ants below the forty story building, a desperate measure to restrain himself from jumping Leonardo right there in the presence of a family that had joined them in the metallic soaring box. 

A small task such as breathing became difficult by each passing second, Seth needed to breathe, to think of something else. Anything other than the Italian with a stare that almost wilted him right there on the ground.

"What are you looking at?" Seth's voice came out as a passing breeze.

"Just thinking about what I'm going to do to you in a couple minutes." Leonardo rasped, a sinister smirk slithering over his features.

"Leo!" Seth whisper-yelled checking if anyone else had heard him. The blatant flirty statement had definitely drawn some attention and the color tainting Seth's face and neck wasn't helping either.

Ding!

Seth couldn't describe how ecstatic he was when the family finally got off that elevator. It was now only them, just the way he wanted it.

"What are you doing?" A soft gasp escaped Seth's parted lips, his body was suddenly pinned on a solid crystal wall of the elevator.

"Warming you up." Leonardo drawled, sending a tingling chill down Seth's spine.

In this intermingling minty moment Seth's brains were painstakingly sedated, drugged even. He couldn't think, not that he wanted to when Leonardo was kissing him senseless. This was his temporary escape plan from reality. A small bubble wrap that didn't exist dissociative amnesia, a pending student loan from Oxford and his other personal issues that made him question his existence in life.

"You're too tense for my liking Seth, something wrong?" Somehow Leonardo was able to read in between the resident's emotions.

Clouded in a blanket of relentlessness, all Seth wanted was Leonardo to stop talking. "I'm fine just—just kiss me, please." The feeling however intensified when Leonardo towed himself away from him instead.