Twelve

Seth was still basking in a wave of sexual afterglow despite the whole conflicting thoughts churning inside his brain

Seth was still basking in a wave of sexual afterglow despite the whole conflicting thoughts churning inside his brain. Oh goodness! How was he supposed to face his boss after sharing such an intimate experience?

Now that he was thinking about his boss, where on earth was Leonardo anyway? His spot in bed where he'd slept beside him throughout the night was long cold and the man wasn't using the bathroom either.

Blame it all on Marianne, she had implanted that wild idea of Seth using his boss as a distraction. Apparently he now needed a distraction from his new source of distraction. How ironic.

No matter how many times Seth tried to ram the unwanted thoughts aside, he couldn't deny the fact that he had absolutely loved every second of his boss moving inside of him. Every moment of the experience felt forbidden making the sex ten times hotter.

Sighing exasperatedly to himself, Seth slipped out off the king size bed realizing Leonardo had already changed the previous white sheets to silky soft black ones. Had he really passed out to a state of oblivion, not feeling Leonardo cleaning him up and lifting him off the bed to change the sheets? That must've been something. A sly grin of satisfaction crawled on to Seth's lips as he played the previous night's details inside his head over and over again. He just couldn't help himself.

"Get over yourself." The resident murmured into thin air.

Seth then decided to take a shower in Leonardo's fancy bathroom since it was clearly vacant. This solitude was an ultimate blessing in disguise. He needed to think, firstly the line of approach. Clearly, the morning after awkwardness that follows after a hook-up was still in the way. It was going to be far much more easier only if Leonardo had stayed in bed with him but no, he just had to make the situation dramatic.

Seth's body ached, not in a painful way but just enough to remind him of how good last night was. His eyes were deeply shut, lips slightly parted and his head bowed as he enjoyed the relaxing heat of an Amazon rainy spray soaking through his skin. For a while he stayed right there thinking about absolutely nothing, it was a good feeling for once.

It was around 6:25am and handovers at Sullivan hospital started at 7:45am, yet there was still no sign of Leonardo.

"Leo!" Seth called out as he paved his way out of the bedroom after changing into his freshly laundered clothes. It looked like his boss had gone out of his way to launder his clothes from last night. How sweet of him, Seth smiled as he smelled lavender fabric conditioner on them.

Realizing he didn't receive any response from his first attempt of calling Leonardo, Seth repeated the process all over again until he heard muffled voices sifting from the kitchen.