Eleven

Inside his master bedroom, Leonardo was entirely engrossed in an unexpected phone call from St Patrick's hospital to notice Seth prowling towards him

There was this unfathomable feeling of relentlessness inside the Italian doctor. A stray sense of dread and probably perplexity. Leonardo was far from being a newcomer when it comes to sex but somehow his nerves were in a disarray. This was somewhat new.

Leonardo never doubted his ability to make a man forget his own name in bed. No, the catch-22 was him—Dr. Seth Mickelson. Anything could possibly go outrageously wrong. Not the usual amateur condom tearing paranoia type of wrong but something more, something much more complicated than that. Emotions were on the line.

Seth was not his usual hook-up, something was just different. His feelings could've been spontaneous but Leonardo couldn't deny the obvious intense attraction that he felt towards the resident. He knew taking this offer was an epitome of probably messing up the best chance he ever had with Seth. A brewery for chaos.

"Dr. Bravucci are you still there?"

Leonardo frowned, not understanding how he had lost track of the conversation altogether. A soft groan slipped off his throat when he felt a tentative touch of Seth's lips grazing on his sensitive neck.

"You know what? I'll call you back, keep the organ in check for me. Yeah?" Leonardo managed to utter without any slight waver in his tone despite the pleasure he was getting.

"Okay, have a good night Dr. Bravucci." It was a good night indeed. "Sure, have a good night as well, Dr. Martinez." He said before hanging up.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your call." Seth murmured against Leonardo's skin, swirling his tongue on that vulnerable neck with such delicacy.

"You don't even sound genuine about it." Leonardo tried to breathe making Seth vibrate with laughter.

Seth didn't regret any of his actions, not even for a second. "No I'm not, it's just a perfunctory statement."

"I figured." Leonardo scoffed.

Why are you doing this? He might've wanted to ask but hell, he was far too gone to question anything, his own sanity included. The Italian doctor decided to let himself go. The damage was already done nonetheless.

"Seth..." He breathed, tilting his head involuntarily as if to offer him even more access.

Seth didn't hold back this time, he stroked his tongue in circular leisurely motions before biting down gently, just enough to awaken Leonardo. Well, that drove the Italian doctor wild.

"So responsive I love it." The resident hummed softly, his gaze focused on Leonardo's eyes which were now unrecognizable with darkness, he looked dazed. The man couldn't even string any coherent words.

Seth leaned in, pushing Leonardo to lay on his bed before tugging off the towel which was wrapped around his waist. Exposing him completely.

"Oh wow." Seth was practically drooling.