༺𝟙༻

"(Y/N) WE'RE MOVING OUT AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE, LETS GO" your mother shouted to you from the front door.

You, being the troublesome child you are, decided to ignore her and stayed to stare back at your, now empty, room. "Y/N) I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GIVE YOU TO THE COUNT OF FIVE BEFORE I GO UP THERE AND DRAG YOU TO THE CAR."

 "ALRIGHT! IM ON MY WAY, SORRY!" you shout back.

-

You arrive to Tokyo, stunned at the beauty and lights you see as you drive through the city of Shinjuku to get to your new home. You wonder to yourself what type of change it would be considering you were now going to live in one of the most beautiful/commonly known places in Japan. 'Is this a bad idea? Should I tell mother we should to go back? What are people going to think of me at the new school I'm going to? What was it called again? Fukur‎ōdani-'  you thought. 'No, that doesn't matter. I'm going to be the best version of myself. My insecurities aren't getting to me this time. Not again.'

You arrived and entered your new house. 

"WOW, MOM HOW'D YOU GET THIS PLACE?"

Your mother and you had never had a lot of money, so a big house in a city came as a shock to you. Before this move, you lived in a one room apartment complex. It was small but still big enough to fulfill your everyday needs.

"Well, you remember how hard I've been working. Day and night for months, I couldn't even see you on your birthday for the last two years," she said. "But, I did it because my boss told me if I worked hard enough, he would eventually up me to a higher rank if I could help with promotions and advertising, but it required me to work at headquarters which is why we moved to Tokyo," she added. "To start working there." 

You ran to her as the both of you were crying. You were proud of her for overcoming her fear of not being able to provide the things you guys needed, things you both wanted, your happiness. Regardless of whether or not she sacrificed her time with you, she did it because she loved you. And she made it, she was progressing so much and you couldn't help but be happy for her. "I'm so proud of you mom, please don't cry. It was worth it, I forgive you." 

She ended up thanking you for understanding and headed into the living room to start unpacking. 'Tomorrow is gonna be a long day'  you thought. 

-

The next day, the both of you were unpacking and unraveling boxes that had been sitting in your new living room for the past few days. You broke a sweat carrying heavy boxes and furniture everywhere in the house. "Mom, couldn't you have gotten someone to do this for you? I'm soo tireddd!" you whined. "No, suck it up. That costs money, baby." "Unless you want to pay for it, then by all means, go ahead!" she laughed. "Anywho, go shower up, there's only a few boxes left, I'll finish. Oh! and you have to go to the school later to pick up your uniform and have a tour of the campus. While you're at it, bring some groceries" she said with a smile on her face, handing you the money knowing you were too tired to do all of that. "Fine, but you owe me" you said with a frown. "Okay sweetie."

You had arrived at the school and thankfully enough, you had arrived while the classes had just began since the bell had rung as you entered the gates. You headed to the office where they sent you to talk to the principle for him to explain to you which classes you would be attending, your schedules throughout the year, gave you your new uniform, gave options for clubs you could join, and athletics. Now yes, you did play volleyball in the past but since you hadn't played in a few years, you thought it would be best not to join any sports. ...but clubs?... You've always hated the thought of clubs because it reminded you of the rich people would join clubs in movies. You, as a matter of fact, were not rich, and would never consider yourself to be, even if you had all the money in the world.