༺𝟙𝟙༻

Training Camp: Day 1

The week of the training camp had came. You were on your way to the bus after school since Shinzen High too wasn't far from your school, a few hours of a drive. You sat in the back of the bus between Bokuto and Yukie, Akaashi on the right of Bokuto. On the way, you asked the boy sitting next to you to tell you what the other teams were like. He tried to explain to you who was going and what the people on the other teams were like, however his way of explaining was completely bonkers to you. He explained their personalities in phrases and sounds you had never heard of before. Yukie then proceeded to explain to you what he meant by those phrases and sounds since she had met them before. Akaashi then asked Bokuto if he wanted to listen to a new playlist he made and give feedback, this was his way of trying to get Bokuto fall asleep during the bus ride since he could sometimes be quite loud while the others were trying to sleep.

On the way, you finished the last few minutes of a romance show you were watching, trying your best not to cry in front of everyone. You then looked out the window beside Yukie, who was now dead asleep, enjoying the view and imagining scenes from the show, replacing the main character with yourself. Getting tired after a few minutes you use Yukie's shoulder as a pillow and fell asleep.

-

You woke up to someone shaking you gently. You no longer felt the support of a shoulder under your head, hinting at the fact that Yukie had already left.

"Hey, everyone left. You should probably wake up."

"No. I don't want to. Carry me. Drag me. Im not moving."

"C'mon Y/N, I can't let you rest right now. Coach will be mad if I leave you on this bus alone."

"Fine."

You open your eyes to see the blue eyed boy crouched down in front of you with an ever so slight smile on his face. His smile was immediately washed off a second after opening your eyes. He then held his hand out for you as you got off the bus so you wouldn't fall.

"Wow Akaashi, your mom raised you well. Such a gentleman."

"She would scold me if I didn't do these types of things as a child so it's engraved into my brain now. By the way, Yukie took your bag with her. She told me to wake you up because if she did, she said you would hit her and that I was an exception."

"She has a point, I wouldn't hit someone I barely know. Plus, she wakes me up aggressively so she gives me a reason to hit her."

"Hitting people isn't very nice Y/N."

"I know," you pout, "But it's a habit that I genuinely can't get rid of. Just don't scare me and you won't get hit, simple as that."

"Sounds fair."

You both enter the school's gym and halt just before the gyms door. Akaashi opens the door very slowly to observe the chaos in the gym then quickly closes it back before rolling his eyes and looking back at you with a deadpan expression.

"Okay, so, you have two options right now. One, you can go to the managers room and rest, or two, you can walk into a room of blockheads and hang out with them for the rest of the day. If I were you, I'd walk away now. Sadly, I don't have a choice so I have to stay."

"I'll stay with you guys. I'm going to have to meet them anyways, why not start today?"

He gave me a look giving away the question 'seriously?' before looking away and mumbling "Alright, as you wish." He then pushed one door open and let you go in first before pulling you back and catching a ball that was rushing your way.