༺𝟜༻

"Akaashi, what are you doing here?"

The boy stood frozen in his place, he nervously said "I'm just dropping off the cake like you said."

"I mean right now, silly, I thought I told you to come earlier in the day. Boy, sometimes you make me work."

The woman standing in front of us was gorgeous. She was tall, fit, slim, her skin was smooth and radiant, her hair was long and black, healthy and thick, her eyes were a pale blue and had an almond shape. She had a very serious look, but her aura was gentle and warm, she gave off a very comfortable feeling.

Akaashi-san's mother perhaps.

"Oh. I'm sorry mother, I've been busy with practice. I'm here because I decided to drive L/N-san home and to ask her mother if she could come over tomorrow to help me with some homework."

"Oh I see, very well then," she turned to look at me and you immediately turned red. "You must be F/N, you're very pretty! It's nice to meet you!"

You bowed, "Hi, nice to meet you Ms. Akaashi-san. And please, you're too nice. You're literally gorgeous, skin and everything, and you hair is absolutely amazing! How did you get your hair to that length?!" you said, slightly yelling as if you were fan girling over her, which in a way, you were.

"Haha, ahh. Too many days in the salon and too many diets. But please, call me Seiren or Sei for short. Ms. Akaashi-san makes me feel old."

"Well Sei, I'm jealous of you, haha" you laughed.

"Don't be, youth is a prize F/N," she smiled.

-

You talked with the Akaashi's and greeted your own mother with a kiss on the cheek. You all discussed about your days, what you all did and how you all felt, as you passed out drinks and snacks. Suddenly, the boy spoke, "L/N-san, I almost forgot to ask. Is it alright for Y/N to come to my house after school tomorrow to work on a study guide?" he asked ever so calmly, as if he's done it a million times.

You started to choke on your drink for a few moments when you heard your name slip out of his mouth.

"Oh, of course Keiji. I don't mind at all. Just make sure she does her work though, she's smart but lazy and tends to procrastinate."

"Of course, thank you. If you would like, I could take her to and from school, it would be rude of me not to since we live so close and attend the same after school activities." 

"Oh, that would be lovely! I hate having her walk to school, plus she hates it as well. Thank you so much for the offer, I appreciate it!" 

"MOMMMM," you groaned with your head flopped down on the wall next to you.

"You know, I'm surprised you didn't join volleyball this year F/N-chan," you heard the bald-head say from the living space.

"Oh, haha. I haven't played in years Ryū-chan. I don't even think I would have made the team on such short notice," you said nervously.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN F/N-CHAN! YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN YOURSELF PLAY? YOU'RE LITERALLY THE BEST SPIKER I HAVE EVER SEEN. BETTER THAN ME! It's a shame you haven't played since... well you know, BUT YOU DESERVE THE BEST!" he ruffled your hair a bit before pulling you into a noogie.

"Haha thank you Ryū-chan! But I'll think about it for next year. I like being manager right now," you giggled. "OH RIGHT, Ryū-chan this is Akaashi-san and his mother, Akaashi-san, Sei, this is my half-brother Tanaka Ryūnosuke."

"AH! No one told me there were guests! Sorry for my intrusion, nice to meet you both. May I say, Ms. Akaashi-san, you hair is amazing!"

The mother and her son bowed and smiled. "Tanaka-san you're too kind, and about my hair, I get that compliment a lot, so I guess in some way, it must be true," the woman giggled