༺𝟝༻

"OI, WHAT IS THIS?!" "MORON, WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEEEEPPPIIINNNGGGG?" "HELLOOOO, WAKE UP UGLY," a boy shouted as you woke up. You immediately knew who he was but decided that you were too tired to tell him to be quiet and stayed in the same position.

*thump*

"YO WHAT THE HELL," you exclaimed hastily and angrily. "YOU COULD HAVE JUST SHOOK ME, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PULL ME OFF THE BED YOU DIMWIT."

"HEY, hEEy. OI! WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. AAAAAH! NO, PLEASE, GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN," the boy panted as he ran through the halls with you chasing him. You finally caught up to him, grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him hard enough to hit the wall and fall to the ground. You then, punched him in the gut, making sure it wasn't hard enough to get the wind knocked out of him, but hard enough to make it hurt.

"Next time, be more respectful. I am your sister after all, and to think I thought you loved all women Tanaka-san. A shame it would be if I told your precious Shimizu-san about this." 

"It- would-n't ma-tter. *groan* you- look like a man anyways-" the boy gasped while holding his stomach. 

"EH?!" *thump* "Say that again... Ryū-chan~," you tease as you punch him in the arm.

"Gomen," he stammered.

With that you started your morning routine making sure to have the music as loud as possible to wake you up. You head downstairs to see your mom standing in front of you in the kitchen with her arms crossed as if she were saying 'I saw what you did, and i'm not happy about it .' Because of that you walked to the living room and pretended like you had to fix something inside your backpack so she could look away from you. You could see that Ryū-chan noticed and started giggling about it, but the second you shot him a glare he immediately stopped. 

You then ate your breakfast grabbed your things, bid your farewells to your mother and brother, and was about to head outside when you received a message.

Bookworm🐛📖

Bookworm🐛📖

Hey.

Are you ready?

You

Huh?

oh, yea!

Bookworm🐛📖

Okay.

I'm outside.

You

ahh wait

My mom asked if you wanted a donut 🧍‍♀️?

Bookworm🐛📖

Is it glazed?

You

Yes 

Yes it is 

Bookworm🐛📖

Then yes

I want the donut

You

Alrightyyy

read at 7:15 by Bookworm🐛📖