༺𝟛༻

The next day you wake up to the sounds of talking in your house. You didn't mind as you thought your mom was on the phone, so you continued your daily routine. You took a shower, washed your face, did your morning routine, put on your uniform, sprayed a little perfume (if you're not allergic), grabbed your backpack, and headed down stairs.

"Good morning Y/N-chan your breakfast is on the table." 

"Okay, thank you Ryū-chan!" wait a minute- "TANAKA RYŪNOSUKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I CAME TO SEE YOU BECAUSE I MISSED YOU, WHAT ELSE?"

"YOU DID AWWWW..."

"HAHAHA, NO."

" I CAME TO SEE YOU BECAUSE MOM SAID YOU WERE GONNA HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK. I KNOW YOU WONT, BUT SHE MADE ME BREAKFAST." "HURRY AND EAT ITS 8:30 YOU FOOL."

"NOT AGAIN-"

You ate hurriedly and almost choked but Ryū-chan gave you some water. You told him you had extra notes in your bedroom and that he could sleep there until you came back. 

You and Ryū-chan are half-siblings on your dad's side. After your dad passed away he became closer to you and your mom since he was the only one who could get you to laugh, smile, and overall just feel like yourself and feel comfortable and you adored him for it. Yes, you may be the same age, but even if he was a few months older than you (he might not be, but let's just pretend haha), you always saw him as a fatherly figure. He was always there to cheer you up, cheer you on, he encouraged you to always be the best you you can be. That's why you're working on yourself, to figure out your worth (you are all worth the entire universe btw ily) and what you want to do.

"Alright Ryū-chan, I'll be leaving." you exclaimed as you opened the door. "Okay Y/N-chan have a good day. "YOU TOO!" you yelled. You didn't think he heard you as you already closed the door but said it anyways.

You were walking out of your house and on your way to school. You see Akaashi entering his car, he was running late too as he seemed to be in a hurry since he ran back inside his house to get something. On your way to school you see him pass by. 

What a jerk, you know what, maybe he didn't see me- unless he did- nahhhh he didn't

The thought made you wonder what was making you overthink like this, you had no idea. You thought he was cute but you didn't like him. You knew nothing about him, so you shrugged it off.

-

You arrive at school irritated. It was a hot and humid and you were easily angered on these types of days. Your first few classes were stressful and tiring, so you went to the restroom during break. You decided to take a walk around the school and sat on a bench outside. Apparently, you had fallen asleep and ran to your third class in a sweat. 

"L/N-san why are you so late? Class will end in 20 minutes, here is the study guide we will be working on for the next two days. You can choose to have a partner or do it alone. I suggest you choose a partner if you can since you are new, however most people have chosen to do partners so finding one may be difficult." 

"Sorry sensei, I fell asleep on a bench outside, I'll figure out the study guide situation. Thank you." 

"Alright, have a seat." 

You sat back down noticing the boy next to you reading his textbook. He was very focused, you thought that he must have enjoyed the class or that it was his favorite subject. "Akaashi-san, you seem very intrigued by that book, stare harder and you might just be included in it" you giggled.