༺𝟙𝟛༻

Training Camp: Day 2

The next morning you wake up with a familiar brunette laying down next to you staring into your soul as your eyes open from your 'peaceful' slumber. Kaori, being the horrible roommate she is, laid next to you with a wide grin on her face. Something had happened yesterday and she desperately wanted to tell you, so much so that she woke you up to tell you the news. 

"Goodmorning my beautiful ray of sunshine" the girl whispered to you.

 You gave a soft smile to her as you ruffled her hair. Slowly, you grabbed the small pillow behind you and yeeted that bitch to her head.

"The fuck you waking me up for?"

"So aggressive," she pouted. Little did you know, she too had a small pillow of her own that she chucked back at you before sprinting out of the room and into the hall with you rushing to catch up to her.

"I SWEAR TO GOD YUKIE WHEN I FIND-"

There you were in the middle of the hall. Surrounded by all the boy teams just waking up or coming out of the showers, their eyes on you. You, who had barely woken up, ran out of the room in your shorts and t-shirt, not to mention with no bra underneath. Chasing the girl who had woken up early and was already dressed for the day. So there you stood, completely still as the realization of the situation had hit you. As your cheeks flushed a rosy color, you mumbled a quiet "Sorry." That was, until your vision was blinded by a dark fabric.

"Giving you my clothes again? You should really start to be more prepared Y/N," said the boy pulling a hoodie over you. "I'll take you back to your room."

"Caught in the moment, sorry about that."

-

Heading downstairs for some breakfast in the same outfit, this time with a bra, and into Yamaguchi who had just woken up. You went to go grab food together, greeting Eri-san who was servingin today along with Mako-san, and sat with Suga at the table once again. This time Tsukishima-san had arrived early along with Yū.

"Oi Tsukishima. Eat up! Or you're not gonna last!" -N

"Nishinoya-san, at least your stomach's big." -T

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?! YOU CHEEKY BRAT! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! HERE! YOUR TRUE SELF WILL PAY!" He yelled as he started shoving Tsukishima-san's glasses up his face.

"Noya, shut up, it's like 8 am." -you

"Hey, stop! They're gonna break." -T

"Oi, Daichi's gonna get mad!" -S

"Noya-san, let it go." -you

"NO! THIS BRAT CAN TAKE THAT STUPID REMARK, AND SHOVE IT UP HI- OWOWOWOWOWOW STOP STOP STOP THAT HURTS," the libero yelped as his captain pulled him to the end of the table by his ear.

"Thank you Captain Karasuno, I was hoping you'd show up," you giggled.

"Goodmorning l/n-san, Suga, Yamaguchi."

"Daichi stop with the honorifics, you know me well enough to just say my name."

"Yes, but I'd feel rude."

"Well don't. It's rude for you to not say my name, how bout that? Grrrr"

"Did you just growl at me?"

"Yes I did, and what about it?" you smirked.