༺𝟙𝟚༻

Training camp: Day 1, Part 2

"HEY HEY HEY, THERE YOU GUYS ARE! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU TWO! WHY ARE YOU BOTH LATE... AGAIN?" 

"She was scared," Akaashi slightly smirked. You punched his side, "ouf-... I could have dropped the trays you know?"

"I don't care. Which ones mine again?"

"I believe it's this one," he handed you your tray.

"OH Y/N, YOU'RE HERE! LOOK AT WHAT I MADE," Yukie gleamed a smile.

"Oh? What is this?"

"You don't see it? IT'S YOU, ISN'T IT PRETTY!"

"MISS MA'AM, THAT IS NOT ME, THAT'S MISS PIGGY. WHAT THE FUCK?"

"I- NO! ITS YOU. TCH. JUST WATCH! I'M GONNA BE THE NEXT DA VINCI."

"Yeah, Da vinci's next abstract. The hell is this? Danny Devito?" Konoha barged in, Saru and Komi along standing behind him.

"Nah that's Preminger from barbie, whatchu mean".

"No douchenoggin, that's smeegle," Komi growled, smacking Saru on the back of the head.

"NO YOU FUCKING DEADSHITS. THAT'S Y/N. SEE THATS HER HAIR, HER NOSE, EYES, ALL THAT STUFF. SEE?!"

"OHHHHHH" they all said in unison. "I see it now. An actual masterpiece Yuki-san, I'm proud."

"Really?," she smiled.

"THATS CUTE AND ALL BUT...I think... I think ima go cry."

"NOO Y/N WAIITTT. COME BACKK"

"SEE YALL LATERSSS," you fake cried as you walked away and threw out your trash. 

You headed towards your brother's table. He was sitting with Asahi, Suga, Noya, and Hinata. You sat in between Tanaka and Suga and rested your head on his shoulder. Suga wrapped one arm around you shortly afterward.

"Hey guys!"

"Hello L/N-san!" greeted Asahi along with Hinata.

"Y'all I was getting bullied over there."

"Well you're easy to bully Y/N what can I say?" your brother remarked.

"Shut up Mr.Clean."

"BRO DON'T GET ME STARTED RIGHT NOW! ME AND NOYA ARE ABOUT TO PASS THIS LEVEL SO SHUT UP YEA?" He barked, angrily pressing buttons on his console.

"Defensive much?" "Suga-san, why is everyone so mean to me?," you pouted.

"Shhh shh, it's okay. Just appreciate how much less ugly you are now than you're going to be later in the future."

"I literally hate you."

"No you don't. You're just mad."

"THAT'S NOT FAIR THO. WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY? LIKE LITERALLY, LOOKING AT YOUR FACE MAKES MY HEART WARM. I HATE YOU FOR IT. GIVE ME YOUR FACE BESTIE."

The grey haired boy only flustered at the fact that you called him pretty. It's not the first time you've complimented him, but he still hasn't gotten used to you being so upfront about it. At some point you tried to get with him, but he ended up shooting you down because he thought you guys were really close and he respected your friendship too much and didn't want anything to go wrong. You understood what he meant and quickly got over him, only seeing him as a friend.

"I didn't know you call Sugawara your bestie."

"D-Daichi-senpai~ Heyy buddy! How you been?~"

"I'm doing fine Y/N, I'm doing just fine." "Oh, Y/N. Has Tanaka introduced you to the first years yet?," asked the captain.