༺𝟞༻

"Hey, how was your day?" you smiled as you entered Akaashi's car

"Hey! My day was good, how was yours?" he said as he put his phone and bag away

"My day was good as well, I'm just tired." you said as you reclined the seat back so you could lay down.

"That's good to hear. You ready to go?"

"Yes sir. OH, do you want to pass by to get something to eat before we go to your house? I'll pay."

"No, I'll pay, you're going to help me. It's the least I can do."

"No, I'm paying. I don't care what you say, I offered to help you anyways. Plus, you're driving me to and from school everyday so it's the least I could do."

"Fine, where are we going?" he said, giving a slight smile.

"Hmmm, you choose. I'm not a picky eater so anything will do."

"Do you mind if we go to *insert restaurant*?"

"Not at all. Hurry though, I'm starving."

"Okay. Put some music yeah? My password is 1205," he said as he passed you his phone from his bag to play music.

"Which playlist? What app? What part of your phone? Confusion, please help."

"Spotify, Literally any playlist, 3rd page, and text my mom saying we will be at my house around 5-ish."

"HUH? ME??? TEXT YOUR MOM NONONONONO."

"Well I can't do it F/N, I'm driving. Just say it's you in case you're nervous because of that."

"Fineeeee."

You put on a playlist and went to his messages and clicked on his mom's conversation while covering the messages portion so you don't invade his privacy.

Mom<3

You

Hello, this is Y/N.

Akaashi just wanted me to let you know
that we will be at your house around 5.

Mom<3

Okay sweetie. Thank you for letting me know!
Where are you guys going?

You

We're just going to get something to eat.
Would you like anything?

Mom<3

No I'm okay, I already ate darling.
Thank you though.
Be safe! I'll see you both later.

You

Okay
And we will be, don't worry.

read at 15:06 by Mom<3

"Done. I asked her if she wanted anything but she said no," you pouted "I'm getting her something anyways. Please order for her."

"Okay, you're so stubborn you know. I think you once told me to loosen up, but you should say the same to yourself," he tittered.

"I can't tell if that was an insult or if you were joking," you said looking at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"It was a joke, relax F/N."

"Okieee. OH WE'RE HERE YAY," you sang as you got out the car and entered the restaurant.

You both went inside and sat at a table and talked while you waited for someone to take your order. you put your head on the table as you could feel your stomach growling. You wished you could have chosen some sort of fast food restaurant instead of a walk-in one since the food would have been ordered and served quicker.