༺𝟟༻

You woke up to the sound of two alarms going off at the same time. You tried to look for the phones but felt arms around you hugging you tight. God how do I get out of this. And as if you had woke him up with your thoughts, he answered with a quiet, tired voice.

"Just turn them off, stay here a little bit."

You turned to look at him, your eyes grew wide as you saw his sharp features right beside you.

"We have to go to school."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, now let me go."

"No, you're warm" he whispered.

"I don't care, plus I have to shower," you mumbled as you tried to wiggle out of his arms, he only held you tighter.

"You don't have clothes to change into so stay still please, I'm tired."

"Fine, ten more minutes," you said giving up. There was no point arguing since he wasn't letting go.

The way this boy makes me feel... It made you forget everything that had ever happened in the past. You had never thought that you'd like anyone ever again since Terushima Yuuji. He scarred you mentally, physically, and emotionally. Of course you would conceal it and try your best to mask a positive version of yourself to others. Eventually, you realized that o one should ever feel like they're not worth the person they're with, they should feel happy that they're with someone who loves them just as much they do and shouldn't have to worry about their significant other leaving or cheating on them.

-

"Hey, wake up sleepy head. We're late."

"huh?"

"I said we're late"

"What do you mean?"

I turned around to look at him, his blue eyes looked tired, his hair was even more messy than usual and yet he still looked so damn good. One of his hands was still on my shoulder as he was resting his head on his other one. You started to blush and pulled the blanket over your head.

"We're late Y/N. I'm not telling you this again, stop being so sleepy."

"That's not my fault, why didn't you wake me up!"

"Excuse me? You mean you right? Why didn't you wake us up. You had the phones that's not my fault."

"EH?! No, you wanted to sleep more and didn't want me to get up, this is on you."

"You didn't set the alarm idiot, and you were the one that said ten more minutes."

"I hate you."

"I hate you more. Anyways, looks like your mom brought you clothes, you can go ahead and shower first."

"Oh, no I take forever in the shower. You can go first."

"Alright then sleepyhead."

"I'm gonna take another nap, wake me up when you're out," you said as you closed your eyes and fell back asleep. 

-

Minutes passed by, suddenly you wake up and feel water droplets falling on your face. "I swear to god, if you're pouring water on my head, I'll kill you," you mutter as you open your eyes.

WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT? AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE NO SHIRT? It's like you want me to act up every time I'm alone with you. You talk to me too much and too comfortably. It's bringing my hopes up.