༺𝟚༻

******BEEP***** BEEP***** BEEP *****BEEP *****BEEP *****BEEP *****BEEP*****

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY" you shout as you groggily try to get up and reach for your phone.  "OI (Y/N) WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE." You forget you're not the only one in the house for a second and apologize. 

The volume of the music on your speakers while you showered was loud enough for your neighbors to hear not to mention that your mom was pissed about it. She started to nag about how you had set a bad first impression for the neighbors but you simply responded to her nagging by shaking your head in compliance. You ate the breakfast she had made you which was (f/food) and headed outside shortly afterwards, pecking your mom on the cheek and bidding her a nice day.  

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️ is calling...

"Hello?"

"'hElLo? MS.GURL? WHERE ARE YOU? WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

You check the time, "OH SHIT, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE, IM SORRY"

"HURRY UP OR IM LEAVING TO CLASS" "YOU GOT TEN MINUTES"

"IM ON MY WAY, SORRY, SORRY"

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️ has hung up...

You run to school and as you're about to enter the gates, you bump into a boy who seems to have not been paying attention and dropped his phone. "Oh my god...I'm so sorry! Is it broken? uhm don't worry, I can pay you back if it is...you'll just have to give me some ti-" you got cut off. "It's okay, it's not broken... but I think I hit you in the head, your forehead seems a bit red. Are you okay?" the boy said. "Oh okay, phew. I'm totally fine, I just feel bad." you say nervously. "Alright, if that's all then bye"  the boy said as he walked away. 

You see Yukie standing at the gate giving you a death glare for making her late, knowing that her her mother was going to nag. You explained to her how she could say that you were new to the school and had to show you around. 

-

Upon entering your first class, you were struck by a wave of tiredness. You struggled to keep your eyes open until the teacher called your name. "L/N-san, may you please come up to the front of the class and introduce yourself?" You froze for a few seconds before standing up and heading to the front and facing the class, "Hello my name is L/N Y/N, nice to meet you all, please welcome me into your class," you bowed. "Thank you, you may have a seat now. You all should know that she is a new student from Miyagi and will be joining our class. I hope you all make her feel welcome. Anyways, we will be starting our lesson today with... ." 

You could barely keep your eyes open for the remainder of the class but somehow still managed to get through. 

You attended the next 3 classes in the same manner, however you noticed that in your third class was the boy you bumped into in the morning. You didn't bother talking to him as you were still embarrassed for dropping his phone. Nevertheless, your tiredness caught up to you and you ended up falling asleep in class.

"Hey? Hello? The teacher said to wake you up."

That tone sounded familiar

"Stop touching me," you mumbled.