༺𝟡༻

Not long after the LazerTag tag game, you guys decided to take your leave as it was already late. You both went up to the line to trade tickets for prizes. You both remembered to count your tickets to see who would win. Akaashi had 8,431 tickets and 3 stuffed animals. You on the other hand, had 2,960 tickets with 4 stuffed animals. Though you had more stuffed animals, he had way more tickets so technically he won.

"Alright Akaashi, I guess you win the bet. Here's the entirety of my pride," you said as you forlornly gave your tickets and animals to the boy. 

"Sorry Y/N, but it had to be done." He then proceeded to pat your head with a sneer face. 

You stood next to him in line, a defeated look on your face.  You looked around until a giant bear caught your attention. It was worth 10,000 tickets, it was light brown, had a white snout, a red bow around it's neck, had white mittens, and looked like it was made out of that really squishy plush material.

I definitely would have got that if I wont the bet.

Akaashi noticed you staring at the bear. Though he had an expressionless face, he felt guilty for taking your chance to get the bear. The line started moving up, he contemplated on whether or not he should get the giant balloon hammer or the bear. 'Hammer or bear? Hammer or bear? See her happy with a bear or whack her gloomy face with the hammer?' the boy asked himself. 

As you both reached the counter, your mind was completely lost into oblivion. Sad about not being able to receive the bear, you were now focusing on your hunger. However, you did spend a lot on coins, you decided to just wait until you got home to eat homemade food. You were brought back from that oblivion when Akaashi whacked you in the head.

"Look. Isn't it adorable? I think i'm gonna name it Baloo. What do you think Y/N?"

(you thought 😎)

"Oh yea, that's a great name. It's nice," you mumbled.

You both headed out of the arcade and walked to the car. "Here, we can share it. You can keep it at your house, and I can come over to sleep with it. How does that sound?," he said beaming a brightest smile you have never seen on him whilst passing you the 4 foot bear.

"Wait seriously? Say sike right now. If you're messing with me I will never speak to you ever again," you glared at him as he entered the car with a soft smile now.

"I, Akaashi Keiji, promise, that Baloo the bear is now our bear," he chuckled.

The widest grin you had ever created appeared on your face the second those words came out Akaashi's mouth. "Baloo the bear, you are now mine and Akaashi's child. I will adore you with all my heart and I will never let you go, you precious thing."

"Our child?" he asked you.

"YOU HEARD THAT?! I MEAN, whaaatttt? Tch. What are you talking about," you rolled your eyes.

"It's alright, I don't mind having a child. I already take care of 10. Whats another one?," he giggled. 

"No no, if Baloo is gonna be our child, Baloo can only be mine and yours. I don't want 10 other people touching it. That's like...harassment."