Chapter 16

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
16- Waves

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•16- Waves

*feel free to play the music
I attached on second half

"So, did you two shag?" James Potter's hazel eyes went to his best friend, the Gryffindor within earshot turned to him with wide-eyes. Some spat their drink then the brunette gagged in respond.

      Martin McKinnon spat his drink on his words, sent the Potter boy a murderous glare. "What the fuck?" he arched his brows to the boy, ears tinged red out of defiance, "Did Lily hit your head?"

     James huffed, knuckles on the Gryffindor's table as he looked between tired-faced Sirius, then darted to exhausted Gammaliel. "Because Pads hang out with Merlin more often than me!"

     Gemma burst into laughter, her nostrils burned, nearly choking on her pumpkin juice while staring at James's face. His eyes creased, and a childish-pout plastered on his feature. His jaw clenched, and hazel eyes shot sharply.

"So?" James inquired, hoisting an eyebrow.

"No." Sirius yawned, folding his hands on the table darting his eyes to James. "It will feel like an incest to me and I'm not into that —"

"Said the pureblood." Martin sniggered, Padfoot flicked his wand. In a split second, Martin's goblet of tea splashed his face, "Uck, fuck off!"

     "Jealous, dear Prongs?"  Gemma cackled, shaking her head while Sirius — too exhausted to deal with the whole James suspicion ordeal — shut his eyes and buried his head to the table, drifting to sleep.

    "No, It's just strange." James defended, fixing his thin framed glass.

     Gemma groaned, "Yuck, Jamesie." she grinned widely at him, displaying inner mischief, "If Pads and I shagged — You and Lily would get married and have a child right now."

Martin snorted, elbowing Gammaliel before he chanted, "— and that's ladies and gentlemen will be the end of the world!"

"Haha." James said flatly, rolling his eyes.

      James's eyes motioned from Gammaliel to Sirius again and shook his head at the thought. Potter had known his best friend since eleven, if Black would tell details of Gwenog Jones' magical mouth and how life-changing it was. Then he would tell if there was anything between him and Merlin's heiress.