Truth or Dare

(After school-Jinora)

As she sat on the front steps, she thought about how her heart pounded when Kai called for her to wait. Was she starting to have a crush on him, she'd know him for barely a day. She smiled as she thought about the way he smiled when he talked. Oh dang it, she was definitely developing a crush on a cute boy she'd known for 8 hours.

"Hey Jinora." She jumped, Kai had snuck up on her, "So how 'bout we walk to your house then I'll go back home since your house is closer?" He picked up her backpack, "Here." He said handing it to her as she stood up.

"Thanks," Jinora mumbled, "So go to my house first? Sounds good," Jinora confirmed. "Let's go." Kai followed as Jinora started walking. "So, I'm guessing the rest of school was boring?"

"Pretty much, we just got more homework, I'll have to do that when I get home." Kai sighed.

Jinora gave a sympathetic smile, "That's kinda sad." Kai shrugged, "Ok, what do you wanna do?"

"Idk, truth or dare maybe?" Kai suggested.

"Sure, you wanna go first, or should I?"

"You can."

"Ok, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok, uh, go eat... that leaf." Jinora pointed to a small maple tree leaf, Kai raised an eyebrow, and pointed at the leaf, "Yes, that one, don't worry, Meelo does it all the time."

"Do I have to." Kai gave an exaggerated pout that made Jinora laugh, she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, you do, you chose the dare."

"Fine, all of it?" Jinora nodded as he picked the leaf off the branch, he tossed it in his mouth, "blahhh." Kai choked it down then mock choked, "Ok truth or dare Jinora?"

"Truth."

"Who's your crush?" Oh shoot, make up a lie, quick.

"Um, don't you know that only girls can say that to girls, and boys to boys?" Ugh, that was wimpy!

"Nope, never heard of that, I think you just don't want to tell me," he said in a superior mocking voice.

"You'll just have to ask me something else." Jinora said.

"Ugg, cheater. Um... do you have any pets, there you go, easy!"

"Um, not yet, when I'm older though, I'll get my own sky bison, they live in our garden." Jinora said smiling, "Oh btw, my house is just around the corner, so we got about a minute."

"Ok, cool, uh..." Kai was blushing again, "uh, I was wondering if you have a phone or something?"

"No, but I gotta an iPad." Jinora said turning around to walk backwards.

"Er, I was wondering if I could have your email?" He was going so red, Jinora smiled, he was just too cute.

"Sure, can do you have a phone or something on you?" Jinora said smiling,

"Uh, yeah, here." He said handing her his phone, she smiled at the dog meme on the case.

"When I get a phone, I'm gonna do a Heronduck meme." She said as she typed her name into his contact. Kai laughed as she handed his phone back, without looking at it he slipped it into his bag. They approached the Air Temple mansion. Jinora saw Kai smile in amazement out of the corner of her eye.

Heronducks for life! I'm a big TID fan, WESSA! sorry jessa, anyway, please keep on reading.

-Boompowgunman