Difference

(Bolin)

Mako looked at the clock, He groaned, "Where is Kai, why has he been gone so long?" 

Bolin rolled his eyes, "He's at Jinora's house, give him a break I told him he could stay for as long as he wanted."

"Won't Tenzin get mad, I mean, he probably doesn't want Jinora mixing in with a boy like Kai." 

Sometimes Bolin wanted to strangle Mako, "Can we not talk about that, I don't like it. Let's talk about," Bolin looked around, he picked up his fire-ferret and made a noise of triumph, "I taught Pabu this really cool trick, he can do-" The doorbell rang.

"Thank the spirits, that ought to be Kai." Mako said as he walked to the door. Bolin frowned as he put Pabu back on the couch and walked to the door.

(Kai)

Kai stepped back from pressing the doorbell as Mako opened the door, "Kai where were you, it's late." Mako said crossing his arms.

"Uh sorry, we were watching TV and kinda forgot the time." Kai said apologetically.

"I got to get back home, or my dad will kill me." She pointed to the street, "Soooo... yeah," She walked up to Kai on the front step and put her arms around him, and then to his gratefulness kissed him on the cheek. Bolin gave Mako a smirk that said something along the lines of 'I told you so."

When she released him, Kai smiled at her, "Yeah, I guess so, see you tomorrow." He said scratching his head.

Jinora hopped on an air scooter, "Yeah, bye," She zoomed down the street, "REMEMBER, WE'RE GOING TO THE SOUTH POLE TOMORROW!!!" She yelled as she turned the corner. Kai smiled, I can't wait for that, Kai turned around smiling to face a grinning Bolin who looked like he was going to explode with happiness and frowning Mako, you can't really get more opposite than that.

Kai smirked, "So why are you looking at me like that?" 

Mako sighed, "You really think you should get involved with Jinora?"

Kai nodded, "Yes, she's super sweet, and funny, and I really like her, and she said she likes me too."

Kai grinned at Mako, "You told her! How could you-," Mako sighed again, "Tenzin's not going to be happy."

"Oh, shove off him, this is great! It's so cute! I ship it so hard." Bolin squealed not unlike a 5-year-old, breaking his act and hugging Kai, "You got it, lil' man."

Kai grinned back at Bolin as he stepped back, "Come on Mako, there's nothing you can do, I'm going with you to the south pole and you can't shake me." Kai ran to the kitchen and got out of cup of ramen, he heated it up quickly, then started upstairs, "I got homework, so 'night!" He ran as quickly as he could while balancing his backpack and trying not to spill his ramen.

"Don't work yourself to hard, we're flying on Oogie tomorrow, so you'll have plenty of time to do it then!" Bolin yelled to his retreating figure.

(Jinora)

Air Temple mansion came into view as Jinora rode on her airball, she blew open the front door as she reached the front step. 

Her father was waiting her, "Jinora, I want you to go straight to bed after you get dinner, we're leaving very early in the morning."

Thank god, I'm exhausted. Jinora thought as she nodded, she was glad her father didn't mention Kai, that would be awkward. Jinora wasn't very hungry, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of her moms veggie buns, she opened the lettuce, smiling at the smudged smiley face and how Meelo wouldn't eat one that wasn't perfect. As Jinora big into the savory bun she thought about Kai, what would they do at the festival, would he be pressured there? Would he be stressed? One question kept coming back no matter how much Jinora didn't like it, how long would he like her? Would he decide she wasn't good enough? Jinora took a deep breath, it was going to be okay, they were kids, they could still have fun. The festival was tomorrow; everything would be fine. Jinora bit into the bun again.

'Ello Mate! Is this good? Please tell me!

-Boompowgunman