Snow Cone

Lame title, I KNOW! I couldn't really think of anything, so whatever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jinora)

"Jinora!" Jinora looked up from her book to see Kai clad in a fur coat with something yellow in his hand.

Jinora tilted her head a bit, "What?" She questioned.

"Korra just showed me something!" He flopped onto the couch she was sitting on and nearly stuffed the yellow thing in her face.

Jinora took it from his hands, she touched it, it was snow, in a bowl, what the heck? "What is it?"

Kai rolled his eyes, "It's a snow cone Jinora."

 "But we don't have the materials." She looked at him confused.

"It's soda," He pulled a coke out of his pockets, "Apparently Korra's been doing it forever." She questioned him on how he found out, "She showed Mako and Bolin." 

He chucked the coke at her, she looked at it distastefully, then slightly shook her head, "I don't drink coke." And put it down.

He looked at her quizzically, "Well then what do you drink?"

She smirked slightly, "Not coke." Kai rolled his at at her and threw her a fanta from his coat, "How any soda's do you have in there?" 

Kai smirked to himself, "Millions." He said earning a playful punch on the shoulder, "Come on though let's go."

Super short chapter, sorry. I have a bit of a writing block, so my skips are gonna be a bit longer in the future, or maybe shorter chapters, idk.

-Boompowgunman