Arival

(Jinora)

"Just stay by me, and we'll navigate through the crowd as soon as possible," Jinora reassured a nervous (and cold) Kai, the boat was pulling onto the dock, "After I say hi to Gran Gran and Aunt Kya, we can go have hot chocolate or something." She and Kai were staring off the side of the boat, coming closer to the crowd.

"Do you think your family will like me?" Kai asked Jinora, staring down.

She looked at him, "I know they will," Kai readjusted his arm on her shoulder, and nodded.

"But what if your dad tells th-"

Jinora cut him off, "Kai! Stop worrying, it's going to be fine!"

Kai nodded, "Sorry, I'm babbling, you're right."

The boat jerked and came to a stop, "Come on! Quick!" Jinora pulled him down the steps, "GRAN GRAN! AUNT KYA!" Jinora pulled Kai to her relatives, once she was near, she let go of his hand and hugged Gran Gran. Meelo and Ikki were there seconds after. Jinora let go of her grandmother and hugged Aunt Kya.

Once everyone was done, Gran Gran looked up, she pointed to Kai, "And who is that young man over there?"

(Kai)

Wait! What did she say? What was that? Kai looked at Jinora, "What'd you say?" He asked.

Jinora's grandmother smiled, Jinora walked over and grabbed Kai's arm, he desperately wanted to grab her hand, but knowing that wouldn't go well with Tenzin, decided not to. Jinora pulled his arm to her family, "This is my friend Kai, Kai this is Aunt Kya," Jinora pointed to a woman who looked around 53, 54? Kai had no idea, then Jinora pointed to an elderly woman, with two little ponytails clearing the side of her face, "That is my grandmother, Gran Gran."

"You can just call me Katara," Katara smiled, "I'd expect you two would like to get away from Tenzin and have a cup of hot chocolate, or tea." She smirked knowingly.

"Sure," Jinora chirped, she pulled Kai forward by the elbow, "We'll go ahead, where do we go? I always lose myself here." She smiled up at her grandmother, Katara smiled and directed them, (basically just Jinora).

Jinora skipped forward, still pulling Kai's elbow, "Can you stop that?" Kai scowled, "Can't you just hold my hand?" He whined.

Jinora laughed at his expressions, "Ok, if you want, you have to deal with my dad if he gets mad though," She warned.

Kai grabbed her hand, "It's worth it." He grinned at her, she grinned back. That's always how it goes, Kai thought, I hope it stays that way.

(Katara)

Seeing Jinora and her "friend" brought up many things for Katara, seeing Aang for the first time, their first kiss in the dark, their third kiss on the balcony, their first date, their wedding, Aang's death. Katara took a deep breath, she walked over to the group of familiar people, weaving through the crowd, she walked over to Tenzin, "What are they looking at?" She stared at Tonraq, who was sulking, Katara looked at the ship, where the ramp was slowly going down, everyone was in silence except for the crowd surrounding them roared. Once the ramp was lowered, several figures in purple-blue robes, one they were off the ramp they came toward Katara and her group.

(About an Hour later- Katara)

Katara walked up to Korra, who was talking with Mako and Bolin, Korra turned around, "Hey Katara, do you know where Jinora and Kai are, Tenzin doesn't know, and he'll have our heads." Korra laughed.

"Yes, they're in the small hut across from mine."

"That's the one that's basically hers, right?" Korra questioned, "How does Tenzin not know about it?"

Katara nodded and smiled, "It is, and I never told Tenzin about it." She said with a hint of pride and mischief.

Bolin butted in, "So are we going to find Jinora and Kai now?" Pabu chirped on his shoulder.

Korra nodded, "Bye, thanks!" She yelled over her shoulder as her, Bolin and Mako ran off towards.

(Jinora)

Jinora was reading a book while leaning on Kai's chest, she knew Kai was reading over her shoulder, normally this would make her uncomfortable, but this was Kai, Jinora would never feel uncomfortable around him.

A knock shook her from her book as Korra walked in, she looked at Kai and Jinora sitting on the couch. "Hey, if you two lovebirds are done, you might want to come, Tenzin's gonna ask Lord Zuko to burn my butt if you don't." 

Ugh, Korra was always overexaggerating, Jinora rolled her eyes as she picked herself up from the couch, "Fine," She stretched by putting her hands on her head similar to how her father taught her to breath when she was tired, Jinora groaned again, Why can't he just be okay with Kai, he's changed! Jinora was starting to always feel like this since she knew she liked Kai. She looked at him, he was slowly getting up, when he finished, she grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

Boom! They're at the South Pole. If you're still reading, thank you. My book is probably terrible, but whatever. It's fun to write!

-Boompowgunman