Departure

(Morning-Jinora)

"JINORA WAKE UP!!!" Her fathers deep voice echoed through the mansion, Jinora moaned and rolled over on her hard bed, Tenzin always said it was better for your back, making all his children sleep on hard beds. Jinora sighed I must have so much homework, it's Saturday right, no school today, wait Saturday! The festival, Jinora sat straight up, Kai she was going to see Kai, they were going to the South Pole! Korra's going to be so happy when she finds out about me and Kai! Jinora squealed as she put on her air nomad clothes.

Jinora hopped on her air scooter and raced downstairs, careful to not knock anything over she scootered to the island and hopped off, "Hi dad!" Said Jinora quickly, "Btw, when are we leaving?"

Tenzin gave a reserved smile, "In two hours, to wake your siblings up, they're farther in the house so I can't tell to them, Jinora nodded and hopped on her air scooter they're so useful she thought as she raced up the stairs.

(Kai)

"Kai come now, we're leaving!" Mako yelled up to Kai, Kai jumped off his bed where he was reading some fantasy, dystopian book.

Kai smiled to himself, I get to go to the south pole today, see Jinora, go on a long, long, long flight, Kai shuddered slightly at the last one, thankfully he didn't have a lot of homework. So he could just be able to sleep.

Kai raced downstairs, as he jumped over the last three steps Mako came into view, the teenager looked up from his phone, "There you are, we gotta hurry, Tenzin's going to leave if we don't get there soon." Mako put his phone in his jeans and picked up his suitcase, he looked at Kai's backpack, "You got warm enough clothes in there right?"

Kai looked down at his bag automatically, then looked up and nodded, "I think so." He said slowly.

Mako nodded, "K then, let's hurry, you go first, I'll set the alarm." Kai nodded then walked outside.

(Korra)

Korra raced across the Air Temple garden, "Don't go I'm here!" She yelled as she turned the last hedge, relived to see Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo loading all the bags onto Oogie. Well, Korra snickered, it was more just Jinora, and if Ikki and Meelo keep fighting, it's gonna stay that way. Korra walked up to Jinora, who hadn't noticed she was here despite Korra's yelling, "Hey Jinora, need some help?"

Jinora looked up, "No you don't need to, unless you can get them, "She gestured to Ikki and Meelo who were currently yelling about who was a better airbender, "To help, I mean dad said all of us." Jinora sighed.

"I hear you, I mean when I ask Mako to help me with something, he's usually like 'Just a minute, gotta file this report', or ,'Just wait 5 minutes,' then he never helps, boys don't make any sense." Korra smirked, "Speaking of boys, how's it going with Kai? Mako texted me that you kissed him on the cheek yesterday, but he wouldn't say anything else, it was so annoying" Korra pouted.

Jinora smiled, there ought to be something, Korra smirked again, there has to be, "It's going so great! After you dropped us off, we went to the movie room to see a movie, and I told him I liked him." Jinora paused, why does she have to do that. Korra groaned, "Then he said he liked me too." Jinora grinned.

Korra had to grin back, "That's so great, then what?"

Jinora laughed, "Then we watched the movie, and I walked Kai home," She glanced at Korra and sighed at the teenager's bored face, "Well, during the movie, we kinda cuddled, I mean, I leaned on his chest." The 6th grader said questionably.

Korra laughed at the young girl's face, "That's just so awesome, you're so young, and it's just so cute." Korra squealed. A yell was heard in the distance, they turned to see two figures running towards them in the distance in the distance.