The Dream

This will be the last chapter because I'm growing out of Kainora, but I hate it when writers stop their books like right in the middle. So the sideways font will be a dream. I also wrote it in like, 20 minutes, so sorry if it's bad.

"Can't I see him?" Jinora whined.

"Nope, it's bad luck for a bride to see the groom before the wedding." Ikki said sternly whilst expertly braiding up Jinora's brown hair which had grown long. Ikki looked in the mirror and readjusted the pin slightly so that Jinora's tattoos were showing.

Jinora glared at the mirror slightly before agreeing. She waited a few seconds, "But that tradition is kind of stupid, can I at least have some leechy juice?"

Ikki rolled her eyes, "There will be plenty later, we don't want you ruining your dress before the party." She gestured to Jinora's weeding gown. Jinora rolled her eyes. Again.

Jinora slouched slightly, I think I might as well just give up, I hope Kai has it better.

(Later, (the dream skipped forward))

Jinora walked down the aisle next to her father, she smiled to her mother who was dotting her eyes in the front row, she looked forward to the man standing on the altar next to the priest, she smiled again.

When she and Tenzin reached it she pulled her hand out of his grasp and walked up higher on the altar before turning around to face the man dress in a crisp black suit, his dark hair moved slightly to the side to show his own blue tattoos which he had acquired a few years back.

The priest started to thank everyone for coming and began to say the vows which Jinora and her fiancé repeated. When he reached the end the elderly man smiled before saying the final words, the ones that would bind everything, "Do you, Kai Wang take Jinora Gyatso to be her husband, do you promise to protect her at all costs, to be a star in her night, to cherish her always?"

Kai smiled, "I do."

The priest turned the brunette, "And do you, Jinora Gyatso take Kai Wang to be your lawfully wedded husband," he went on to repeat the vows.

Jinora smiled, "I do."

The priest looked up, "You may now kiss the bride." The now wedded couple smiled and leaned in, barely a second passed before their lips connected. Jinora has never felt so safe.

A low snore erupted her from her sleep, she looked over to see a younger Kai sleeping next to her, she smiled at the boy next to her, she crept a bit closer remembering the dream. When she was leaning right against Kai she silently prayed that the dream would one day, be reality.

So that's that, I hope you liked it, I have never been to a wedding yet, so I just went with what I that it would be like. Maybe I'll go back to Kainora in the future, until then,

May the force be with you. (Sorry, not sorry)
-boompowgunman