Kwong's Cuisine

Recognize the name?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At his house-Kai)

"KAI, LIL' BRO! GET UP, WE'RE GOING TO MEET THE REST OF THE GANG FOR LUNCH!!!" Kai rolled over and groaned as Bolin yelled up to his room. Ugg, seriously, right now?

Kai sat up, "'K BOLIN, BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" Kai yelled back, then swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. Kai stretched and got dressed, he decided to wear his favorite green shirt with a white collar and brown pants. He felt extra lucky in those clothes; besides, he was going to tell Jinora how he felt after lunch today, but what if she doesn't like me back? What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore? What if she shattered the friendship and trust they had created? Questions zoomed through Kai's head, he took a deep breath and looked at himself and looked in the mirror, he combed his hair with his fingers and nodded at himself in the mirror. Kai turned around and ran through the door, down the stairs.

"Kai! Thank god, what took you so long?" Bolin said sitting on the counter, he held up his phone, "Mako's having a heart attack, wants us to be there on time to impress Korra, like she isn't his girlfriend already. Though Mako's never had the same effect on girls as I do, speaking of girls, when are you going to tell Jinora how you feel?" Bolin mentioned with a grin.

"I think I'm gonna tell her after lunch today actually," Said Kai with a matching grin.

"That's my little man, don't worry, you'll do fine." Said Bolin ruffling Kai's hair.

Kai looked up at him and widened his smile, "You're the best big brother anyone could hope for!"

(Outside Kwong's Cuisine-Jinora)

"Ugh, where are they?" Mako bunched up his hair annoyance.

Jinora and Asami snickered while Korra walked up and put her hand on her boyfriend's arm, "Honestly, it's fine, they're probably just sleeping in, besides not everyone can be perfect." Jinora rolled her eyes, when Korra flirted, it was so annoying and obvious.

"WE'RE HERE!!!" Bolin shouted as he and Kai raced up the curb, when they stopped Kai walked over to her, he looks so cute with that collar, thought Jinora acknowledging his shirt, and green seems to be his color, Jinora smiled.

"Thank god you're here, I've had to listen to Mako and Korra flirting for the past 15 minutes!" Jinora exclaimed, Kai smiled warmly, he was so cute when he smiled, she was over that thinking it was weird, she'd known him for the two weeks, she definitely knew she liked him though.

"Yeah, I hear you," Kai laughed, "So what'cha gonna get?" He kept smiling, and it looked real, not one of those fake smiles you do for pictures.

"I don't know, I'm not sure yet, I haven't really decided" Jinora shrugged, "What about you?"

Kai smiled sadly, "I'm not sure, I've never been." Jinora nodded.

"Avatar Korra, we have a table set up. Will you and the rest of your party please follow me." A waiter came outside. Korra smiled and started walking.

"Man, that guy's a stiff." Kai whispered to Jinora has everyone follow Korra inside.

Jinora nodded, "You said it."

(The end of lunch-Kai)

Kai leaned back onto the cushioned seat, "Well, that was fun," He said to Jinora.

She nodded, "I'm stuffed." He nodded.

"Yeah, me too."

"Me three!" Bolin butted in, Kai glared at him.

"Go away Bolin." Kai said, Bolin started to reject, "Now." He finished strongly.

"Here is your check Avatar Korra." The stiff waiter was back, and her the paycheck.

"Hang on a second," Said Asami, searching through her bag, "I'll pay for it, here." She handed the money to the waiter.

"Thanks, Asami." Korra said, everyone else nodded while Asami blushed and stated it was no big deal, "Eh, whatever, it's lunch." Korra replied when she said this. Asami smiled, Korra smiled back.

Mako cleared his throat, "Um, How about we get back in the car?" He said slowly as everyone looked at him, they nodded. It would be too awkward to ask Jinora now, he'd do when they got back, at her house or his. Kai nodded to himself as he got in the car.

Once everyone was seated Jinora leaned over and whispered in his ear, "You wanna come over to my place and watched a mover or something at my house?" Kai smiled and nodded, she smiled back and turned to face the side of the street.

Hello There! Hi, I hope you're enjoying this, be nice if you tell me it's bad though.

-Boompowgunman