Awesomeness

(Jinora)

Jinora scooped a bit of her snow cone into her mouth, she sighed a bit. Kai rolled over on the snow, "Is it good? I like it."

Jinora nodded, "Yea, it's pretty good..." She smirked before adding, "But hot chocolate is better." She was met with a snowball to the face.

Kai was smiling mischievously, he plucked it from her hand, "Well, if you don't like it, then I guess I'll have it."

"That's unfair, I said it wasn't as good, not that I didn't like it!" She pouted.

Kai looked at the snow cone, "I guess there isn't that much left, here." He reached over to hand it to her, midway he abruptly stopped and tossed it on her head. He ran away.

(Kai)

Jinora's gonna kill me, she's literally going to kill me.
Kai ran past various tents to get to his, Mako and Bolin's cabin. Something hit Kai's back, he turned around knowing he's lost, of course he was right. Jinora sat triumphantly on his back eating white snow smiling.

"Why are you eating it plain, blah," He pushed her off his back, and grabbed her hand pulling her up, "Snow tastes bad plain."

Jinora tilted her head slightly, "No it doesn't."

"You're weird." He teased as they started running towards Jinora's cabin.

(After dinner-Still Kai)

Jinora dragged Kai to her mother, "Mom, me and Kai are gonna go to my cabin." (I know I said that jinora's parents didn't know about it, but let's just say that they do but Katara said they couldn't go there or something)

"Okay, just don't stay up to late okay, goodnight, I love you." Pema smiled.

Jinora smiled and agreed before pulling Kai in the right direction by his hand, my arm's going to be dislocated by the end of this, he thought before matching her pace.

(At the cabin-Jinora)

Jinora pulled Kai into the cabin and closed the door, she turned to Kai, "So what do'ya wanna do?"

Kai shrugged, "I don't know, watch a movie maybe?"

She nodded, "Which one."

After a while they settled on 'A New Hope' then took turns in the bathroom getting ready for bed. They decided for Kai to just sleep on the couch with some blankets Jinora had found in her closet, they laid down on Jinora's bed and started the movie on her laptop.

After about and hour and a half, Jinora was feeling tired, neither her or Kai had talked in at least an hour, being too wrapped up in the movie, she looked over to her left. Kai was laying there with his eyes closed, his chest rising slowing, and falling. Jinora watched him for a moment, knowing that if her dad walked through the door she would be walking knee-deep in crap, nevertheless; Jinora decided against moving him. She decided to get comfortable and leaned on Kai the way they had been doing during the movie. Even if she got in trouble, it was worth it.