One

The club is packed, music blaring and alcohol being consumed at a rapid pace. Sweaty couples dancing and grinding on each other, illegal pills being popped in every corner.

SNITCH is the club to be seen at, a regular for celebrities and anyone of importance.

Downstairs though under the facade of the go to nightclub is a completely different world. Sex, drugs and BDSM surrounded by soundproof walls. Men and women, Gay, Straight, bisexual, whatever the preference they're there. The BDSM rooms are private and couples wanting to practise or experience the lifestyle come from all over to the highly sophisticated, recommended club.

Scott and Drew Tomlinson are brothers and along with their childhood best friends Edward and Harry Styles are the owners of the club.

The boys live a double life, 27 year old Forbes businessmen of the year for their growing company "Stylinson Co" they are popular, extremely good looking, often being on the celebrity hottest 100 list, completely rich and often called cold and arrogant. Scott, Drew and Edward are known as womanisers where as Harry is gay and known to have a new boy toy every week.

They are all known for being the best in business, but their secret life at SNITCH is unknown to the public. They started the club four years ago.

While they were intoxicated the topic of BDSM came up, it's not a secret the boys all like kinky, rough sex so they took it to the next level and created the downstairs life alongside their club SNITCH. They use the club for pleasure, it's completely private and has a non disclosure agreement with an exclusive attendance list.

It's not that they are embarrassed to be known as the owners of the downstairs, they just don't want the public knowing more than they have too, and there is a certain someone in all of their lives that they need to protect and would prefer to keep seperate from that lifestyle.

9 YEARS AGO

"Scotty I cant sleep" Louis, Scott and Drew's 8 year old little brother says as he climbs down the stairs in his pyjamas.

Louis is the epitome of gorgeous and cute, his tiny little frame, feathery brown hair, big innocent blue eyes. Their parents died six months ago in a car accident and Louis hasn't been coping well. Both boys stepped up immediately to be Louis guardian and since have moved in with Harry and Edward styles who have known Louis since he was born. They all stepped up to be there for Louis and raise him. They have all just started an international company together and living together was the easiest option for them all, the odd working hours meant that Louis was never left alone. They rented a small two bedroom shitbox in the outskirts of London aiming to conquer business and be able to provide Louis with a life he deserves. Sleeping on a mattress on the floor in Scott and Drew's room is not what they want for Louis

"Oh sweetheart, come here" Scott says as he opens his arms for his little brother to climb into.

The boys are all working, laptops open and discarded Chinese boxes all over the floor. It's just gone 11pm and they are all still at it.

"Why can't you sleep Lou" Drew asks as Louis snuggles into Scott.

Louis shrugs his shoulders, and Scott holds him close

The boys know Louis has been having nightmares about their parents, they can hear him cry himself to sleep some nights and it crushes them. Louis is the only person that any of the boys can turn soft for, the only person any of the boys can love unconditionally.

"Sweetheart, It helps to talk about things, we are here to listen" Edward says as he swipes Louis Fringe off his forehead.

"I don't wanna, Where's Harry" Louis asks instead.