TEN

Louis wakes at exactly 12:03am it has happened on this day every single year since he was eight years old. The anniversary of his parents death always hits him hard, he's sweating and although he has a bad cold and a fever, he knows it's from the nightmare he just had. Every single year the same nightmare occurs.

Louis was in the car when he and his parents were hit head on by a drunk driver. His parents died instantly and so did the drunk driver. Louis though managed to escape the crash unscathed, slight cuts and bruises. He remembers it all vividly though and the feeling of being alone, the deathly silence straight after it all happened then his screams of terror at seeing all the blood and his parents.

The boys are always there for him and helped him through the first year of nightmares every single night. Now he only ever suffers them on this exact day every year. Usually Louis would rush to Harry's room but this year he doesn't want to, doesn't want to burden Harry or get too close to him.

Louis gets up and goes straight to Scott's room, it's dark and Scott is fast asleep. Louis walks over to Scott's side of the bed

"Scotty" he says, his voice choked, chest heaving from gasping for air.

Scott wakes instantly

"Lou, come here buddy it's okay" Scott says gently as he sits up.

Scott leans against the headboard in only his sweats and no shirt, he brings Louis over him so he's straddling him and cups the back of his head as he holds him close.

"Scott" Louis crumbles.

"It's okay kiddo I'm here, let go I've got you, I will always keep you safe" Scott says

And that's all it takes for Louis to let go, having Scott so close and his comforting smell helps Louis but he misses Harry's arms

"Shhhh it's all okay sweetheart" Scott reassures.

Drew, Edward and Harry all wake to the commotion and wander into Scott's room they were all expecting this but Harry was expecting Louis in his arms.

"Lou, kiddo it's all okay, just relax" Drew says as he sits next to Scott on the bed and rubs Louis back.

"It's all my fault" Louis hiccups.

"No angel"

"It's not your fault"

"It's all alright kiddo"

The boys chorus.

Louis is getting more and more upset though and won't settle down

"He's warm" Scott says to the boys.

"I'll go get him some medicine" Edward says

"Lou, sweetheart, we need you to ty and calm down okay. It's going to be alright, we're all here okay" Scott says reassuringly.

Louis is just so upset though and everything he's been dealing with has emotionally taken it's toll and he's just beside himself, the images of his parents keep replaying and it's just too much.

"Harry" Scott says desperately.

He's worried, Louis isn't calming down and they boys have always relied on Harry for that.

"He came to you Scotty, I don't think he wants me" Harry says defeated.

"I think he thinks you don't want him Haz" Drew says

"He needs you Haz" Scott says

Harry so desperately wanted to hear that and he approaches the bed