Seventeen

Harry makes it downstairs before Louis in the morning and the boys knowingly smirk at him.

"Shut it" Harry says before any of them can say a word.

"We didn't say anything" Drew says cheekily

Harry can't keep the smile off his face

"Please don't say anything to him" Harry says, he is worried how Louis will react. Harry is used to the banter and teasing but Louis is only new to this world and he doesn't want to scare him off.

"He's our little brother Harry, we would never" Scott says

"Well it's not like we haven't heard you guys going at it since the girls have been staying" Harry says laughing.

Him and Louis have had a few laughs having been woken up a few times by the boys antics. Even thought the house is big when the rest of the house is quiet it seems you can hear a lot.

Louis then walks into the kitchen before the boys can banter back to Harry.

"Morning Lou" the boys all say at once.

"Oh god" Louis says stopping in his tracks.

"What?" The boys ask confused

"You heard us last night didn't you" Louis says embarrassed. The boys are acting weird and Louis knows the looks on their faces, like they've just been paying Harry out jokingly

"It's okay Lou, we didn't intentionally listen, we all get a bit carried away sometimes, as we hear you've heard" Edward says trying to make Louis feel more comfortable.

"Well I've never heard any of you yell daddy" Louis says matter if factly bantering back with the boys.

Harry spits his coffee out at Louis boldness and the boys laugh

"Maybe not but what you and Harry do behind closed doors is your business don't feel embarrassed, belive me we've seen and heard a lot more than a daddy kink, which we know Harry has always wanted" Scott laughs winking at Louis who blushes.

"Oh god don't start" Harry says blushing finally embarrassed.

"What do you mean? You don't.... you didn't...." Louis wonders

"No baby, I never acted on that, as much as I wanted to you're the first" Harry says smiling slightly

Louis smiles big and looks down blushing

"Well just keep it down in future alright daddy" Drew laughs and Harry throw a packet of sugar at him as everyone jokes around.

Louis finds himself laughing and he's just happy that he has these boys in his life, that they are including him, that he feels accepted and brought into their world for the first time, ever.

"Are you feeling okay about the game kiddo?" Drew asks as things settle down

Louis shrugs

"I can't really do much about it I guess. I just, hate thinking about it all. It's embarrassing and stuff" Louis says quietly.

"Embarrassing?" Edward asks confused

"Why are you embarrassed?" Scott asked

"I just, I'm embarrassed I fell for it, I'm embarrassed I was weak and couldn't stop them. I'm embarrassed that I let Rhys do those things to me and I was too weak and stupid to think he actually liked me" Louis says shrugging at the end.

"Oh darling, you're not weak, you're the opposite of weak. What they did to you was horrible and not something that is easy to understand or get through. Please know that" Harry says reassuringly.