Thirteen

At the hospital when Louis is handed over to doctors he doesn't know, Louis begins to get hysterical,

"Hey Louis, my name is Abby and this is Dr Andy, we are going to help you okay, but we need you to relax" Abby the new nurse says gently.

"No please, please don't touch me, don't touch me" Louis cries as they try to calm him.

"Okay buddy, it's going to be okay" Dr Andy says as he rattles off some instructions to the nurses.

"Harry" Louis croaks as he tries to fight the nurses off.

Andy then turns to Harry and Scott who were allowed through to Emergency with Louis.

"Who's Harry?" Andy asks

"That would be me" Harry says.

Andy smiles

"Okay, do what you need to do to calm him so we can help him" Andy says and Harry nods going towards Louis on the bed.

"Are you his guardian?" Andy asks Scott

"Yeah, I'm Scott his older brother and legal guardian" Scott says

"Nice to meet you Scott, I'll look after Louis I promise. Is he allergic to anything or is there anything I need to know before I treat him?" Andy asks

"No he isn't allergic, he's had a kidney infection the last week but other than that he's healthy" Scott says worriedly.

"Okay and he was on antibiotics for the infection?" Andy asks

"Yes, twice a day, he finished the course today" Scott says.

"And do you know if he's taken anything? If maybe he was slipped anything?" Andy asks.

"Shit, I don't know, Louis doesn't do drugs, but if he was fighting back they may have slipped him something, he was passing out half an hour ago and now he's panicking, that's not like Louis" Scott says concerned.

"Okay that's all great information and going to help me a lot. Now I am going to have to sedate him just so we can sort him out okay" Andy says.

"Sure, yeah just....look after him please" Scott says

"Of course, I'll let you know everything I'm doing as I'm doing it okay" Andy reassures Scott

Scott nods in thanks as Andy approaches Louis again. He's straddling Harry's waist and is a lot calmer as Harry cuddles him close.

"Louis, bud, I know you're scared but I need to look you over and check you're okay" Andy says gently.

"It's okay sweetheart I'm right here" Harry says encouragingly

Louis looks at Andy, he feels so weird and out of it and as he lifts his head up off of Harry's chest the room spins and his breathing pics up, he feels his body get weaker and then everything goes black.

Harry is quick to grab the back of Louis head protectively as he manoeuvres off the bed and lays Louis down gently.

Scott and Harry are trying to hold it together.

"Okay I want 2L of saline and bloods rushed, we need to flush through whatever drug he's been slipped. Order me a full body scan and I want antibiotics up, let's move" Andy says quickly as they try to stabilise Louis

"He's vomiting Dr Andy" Abby says

"Suction and roll him over" Andy instructs

The team roll Louis in his side and suction the vomit so Louis can breathe.