Twelve

Louis spends the day lost in his thoughts, he contemplates not going out with the team because he wants to talk to Harry, needs to talk to Harry but when he gets a message from Scott and 9pm telling him not to wait up, that they will be really late tonight. Louis gets fed up and he can't help the hurt feeling in his chest.

He gets up, gets dressed in skinny black jeans and his grey button up, sleeves rolled to his elbows like always, vans on his feet and hair styled in a quiff. He heads downstairs and catches a cab to the club.

Cody said they were meeting at a club called SNITCH, Louis has heard of the club, apparently it's elite and god knows how he's going to get in to a club like that.

When he pulls up, the team is waiting for him, everyone including Rhys and Robbie.

Everyone greets Louis with head ruffles and hellos and Louis sticks to Noah's side as Cody leads them to the front of the club. He exchanges a few words with the bouncer before they are all being ushered in, Louis not even being checked for ID.

Once in the club they get taken to a VIP area, and Louis looks around the club and is in actual awe, it's amazing, simply amazing and classy as anything.

"Nice huh" Noah says as he sees Louis taking in the place.

"It's awesome" Louis says

"Well it ought to be, your brothers own the club" Noah laughs.

Louis double takes

"Huh?" He asks confused

"You didn't know that? It's one of the places they are most famous for owning" Noah says

Louis is in complete disbelief he had no idea, just another thing his brothers hide from him.

Louis doesn't get a chance to reply before Cody is handing him a drink

"Will I get in trouble? I'm underage" Louis asks,

The boys have let him have a few drinks before, but he's never been drunk.

"Relax Lou, I know the manager and you know the owners" Cody chuckles

"Yeah well if the owners find out I'm in here I'm fucked" Louis says.

"You didn't tell them?" Cody asks

"You think my overprotective brothers would let me go to a club being underage and let me drink, especially in a club they own that I had zero idea about, no way, I snuck out" Louis says

"Well shit, best make the most of it then" Cody says and Louis smiles

"I guess so" Louis says smiling back.

Louis let's loose a little and has fun with his friends, he doesn't drink a lot but he enjoys watching the team get drunk and be funny.

At about 11 he decides to go to the toilet and when he comes back out he's met with Robbie

"Hey Lou" He says

"Um hey" Louis replies shyly.

"Look, I need to talk to you about Rhys" Robbie says.

"What about him?" Louis asks deadpan

"Look, he's really sorry for everything and really wants to make it up to you" Robbie says.

"Well I don't need him too, it's fine" Louis says

"Rhys has been going through a really hard time, his mum is really sick and he's not handling it very well. I know what he did to you is no excuse but can you just hear him out. Let him explain, he really is a great guy and he really really likes you" Robbie says.