Two

"What the hell happened?" Edward demands as he is led into the medic room at the schools football fields.

"He fell the wrong way, he's okay, but we think his knee is dislocated" the coach says to a very worried Edward.

"Shit" Edward says as he enters the room Louis is being kept in.

Louis is on the bed, tears in his eyes as he struggles with the pain.

"Hey darling, it's okay....What happened?" Edward says as he makes his way beside Louis.

Edward looks towards Louis knee and it's definitely dislocated and looks so painful. He's bleeding from the kneecap too. A gash going across, it looks like it will need stitches.

"I was tripped, fuck Edward it hurts so bad" Louis says trying to breathe.

"Language Louis" Edward says sternly,

He and the boys have always been strict on Louis and that means his language too, no matter how hurt he is.

"And what do you mean tripped, who was it" Edward almost growls protectively.

"Robbie shift" Louis says

Louis and Robbie have never gotten along, the only person Louis has ever really clashed with. The boys know Louis is a very popular kid and for him to dislike Robbie their must be a reason. Edward is fuming.

"Edward please" Louis chokes the pain getting to much, he wants Edwards comfort.

"Okay bud, just try to relax okay" Edward says as he comforts Louis, stroking his hair.

"The ambulance is on its way" Coach tells Edward.

"Okay, hear that Lou, the ambulance will be here soon, you're okay" Edward says gently,

"I want Harry" Louis tears up,

"Oh darling, I know" Edward sighs, he knows how much Louis needs Harry right now. Edward debates whether to interrupt Harry or not. Louis is really hurt though.

He doesn't have time to decide before the ambulance are coming into the room.

"Hey their buddy, what have you done to yourself" the ambulance officer asks

She's about 26 with kind eyes and brown hair, secured in a high ponytail she smiles reassuringly.

Louis is trying to breathe he can't talk.

"He fell on the field" Coach says.

"He was tripped" Edward corrects.

"Okay let's have a look, my name is Sammy and this is my partner Amy" Sammy says gently.

"This is Louis" Edward says.

"You're doing really well Louis, we know it hurts, I'm going to give you something that's going to help with the pain. Is that okay?" Amy then says as she pulls a green whistle out of her kit.

"Please, it hurts" Louis chokes.

"Okay bud, we need you to suck on the whistle while I try to put your knee back in its socket okay" Sammy says.

Louis nods and sucks on the whistle.

"I'm not going to start until you're nice and relaxed okay, so just take some slow deep breaths for us" Sammy says.

Louis does and he begins to feel floaty and relaxes against Edward.

"Good boy bud, that's it" Edward says gently, he sits up on the bed so Louis can get comfy on him.