Fifteen

The next few days are hard for Louis pain wise, he has been sleeping and laying on the couch for the few days, not wanting to move it hurts too much. The boys have been camping downstairs with him on mattresses on the floor, they've been taking turns going into the office so someone is always with Louis.

They haven't discussed much more about the club or anything and the boys just want to give Louis his space, allow Louis to come to them.
Louis is sitting watching TV when Harry comes into the room, Harry kisses Louis head and Louis smiles.

"How's my boy?" Harry asks smiling

"Okay" Louis sighs.

"Need anything?" Harry asks as he runs his hands through Louis hair.

Louis sighs, he's got so many questions in his head that he needs answers too and he really wants to talk to Harry about them.

"What's up sweetheart" Harry asks.

"I just wanted....I just have some questions I guess and stuff" Louis says

"Yeah, we thought you might and you can ask us anything Lou, absolutely anything" Harry says.

"Like, I, what did you and Jax like do, together, like I know you had sex but like I guess I just want to know why it's different and like stuff" Louis says.

Harry nods

"Yeah, no, good question, I guess it might be easier if i start at the beginning I think yeah?" Harry says as he sits facing Louis.

"Um, okay" Louis says as he sits up and let's Harry sit beside him.

"Well, the boys and I have always been quite dominant and that also extends to the bedroom. We like to dominate and have someone submit. We started the downstairs after we had SNITCH up and running, we wanted a place we could go to discretely practise that lifestyle" Harry starts

"So...okay like how did you find your person....your Jax?" Louis asks quietly

"We found an agency that provides dominants with submissives, we tell them our type and they deliver. We would keep them for six to twelve months and then move on" Harry says.

"So you don't have feelings for any of them?" Louis asks

"No darling, that's part of the whole deal. No feelings. We both get what we want out of the partnership and that's that. No strings attached" Harry says.

"That sounds a little harsh" Louis says

Harry smirks

"It's a contract darling, each party gets exactly what they want I assure you. There's no feeling involved on either side so when the contract ends the contract ends. It may sound heartless but it's safer for both people that way" Harry says.

Louis takes that in. He supposes that's a good point.

"So why don't the others do it anymore?" Louis asks

"They all want to settle down and they developed feelings for other people and have found a way to balance it all within a relationship" Harry says.

"So you don't want that?" Louis asks scared of the answer but he desperately needs it.

Harry sighs.

"I'm going to tell you something okay and I want to apologise for not opening up sooner, but what I thought I wanted and what I actually wanted were two different things" Harry says

Louis looks at Harry innocently and nods. Harry takes a deep breath and just hopes Louis doesn't run after he hears this.

"I've had feelings for you for nearly a year, deep feelings and I've pushed them aside because you're young and I thought it wasn't right, I thought I still wanted the lifestyle I was living with no strings attached. I thought If I faced my feelings for you I would lose all my control so I kept up with Jax. The thing is, have you noticed that Jax has a similar look to you? Remember when I said we all had a type? Well my type has always been you and every time I got a new sub I would be disappointed when I opened the door and it wasn't you. I never wanted you to be part of that lifestyle, you aren't my submissive, you shouldn't be anyone's submissive and I don't want that for you and I didn't think I was ready to give it up and come to terms with it all" Harry confesses looking down at his hands.