Four

Louis wakes and the pain in his knee is bad. He forgets he's mad at Harry and calls for him desperately.

"Hey, Hey, Lou, it's okay I'm here, what's wrong" Harry asks as he hurries into the lounge.

"My knee, it hurts" Louis says upset.

"It's okay, come here" Harry says as he picks Louis up gently and holds him close like a child.

Louis sniffs cutely and clings on to Harry.

"Come on darling, I'll take you back to bed" Harry says, he's just so thankful Louis is letting him near him

They make it to Louis room and Harry puts Louis into bed and gives him some pain relief, Harry pushes his luck and strips down to just his track-pants and no shirt and gets into bed with Louis. Louis thankfully doesn't protest. Harry gets comfy and makes sure Louis is comfortable, Harry is so close to Louis and as he pulls him in to his body they lock eyes.

Louis is looking innocently at Harry, his gorgeous blue eyes shining up at Harry, Harry is absolutely gone for Louis. He's just beautiful and sends butterflies to Harry's stomach, gives him feelings he's never had before.

They stare at each other, the sexual tension becoming frustrating, their breathing pics up as Harry cups Louis cheek.

"Harry" Louis says desperately.

"Fuck" Harry gives in he has to, hearing Louis say his name like that, being in this position, feeling Louis against him. He leans down and claims Louis lips.

Their first kiss, feeling Harry's lips on his has Louis desperate. Harry's lips are so soft, he tastes of vanilla and dominance and Louis can't get enough. Harry slides his tongue inside Louis mouth, he tastes amazing and Harry can't get enough of him, he's beautiful and this moment is everything they thought it was going to be.

It's instant heat and desperation as both boys are desperate to feel each other. It's fast and both boys are breathless. Harry suddenly grabs Louis arms and places them over his head, trapping them.

"Fuck you're gorgeous" Harry pulls back breathlessly to say.

Louis whines high in his throat.

"So good for me baby, so good for me" Harry says as he grinds down on Louis hard on, Harry is insanely hard and it happens so fast as they grind on each other, Harry dominating Louis and his every move.

"Harry please" Louis begs and that send Harry over the edge hearing Louis beg his name.

"Fuck baby" Harry says desperately.

They grind on each other moaning desperately, they are fully clothed but it's hot and they both get lost in each other. Soon they both feel the coil in their stomachs.

"Come, be a good boy and come for me" Harry says and Louis whines already completely on edge and comes all over himself, Harry following suit instantly groaning Louis name.

They are both breathing hard and no words are said as Harry pulls Louis close and cradles him as Louis falls asleep.

.......

Louis wakes up alone, clean but alone, he gets out of bed forgetting the pain in his knee and heads downstairs to find Harry, what happened between them was everything Louis has ever wanted. Having Harry touch him that way meant everything, Harry means everything to him and Louis feels like somethings wrong, he has a disturbing feeling in his gut.

Louis wanders downstairs and stops in the kitchen as he hears Harry's voice coming from the lounge.

"I'm going to the club, I need to let out my frustrations" Harry says angrily.