Chapter 7

~ Grace's POV ~

The past few days I've been spending a lot of my time getting to know the guys. Everywhere I go, one of the guys is running up to talk to me. I know that they all want to talk to me because I'm a girl, but I don't care. There is only one person I want to talk to... Julius. I've been secretly falling for Julius since the day I saw him in the gym. His tall figure, smooth skin, chocolate brow eyes. There was no denying that he was handsome. But every time I look at him I see something more.  It's almost as if there is another side to Julius that people haven't really noticed, or he hasn't shown. But it's intriguing, and I want nothing more to get to know the real Julius Campbell. But every time I try to talk to him, I get interrupted by another guy trying to make a move on me.

I was running down the hallway chasing after Sheryl, who was supposed to be in bed.

"Sheryl!" I call out to her, angered. She stops and looks at me innocently. "You know you aren't supposed to be out here. You should be in bed." I said pointedly, Sheryl pouted.

"But I don't want to go to bed," Sheryl whines. I roll my eyes.

"Well, that's too bad because you're going to bed and that's the end of it," I said. She looks at me, her eyes glistening. I know that look all too well. It means she's up to something. "Don't you even think about it, Sheryl," I say. She smirks and before I could blink, she took off running down the hall again. "You gotta be kidding me." I groan, running after her.

I round the corner when I run into someone. Just before I hit the ground, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, catching me. I open my eyes and look up to see the deep brown eyes of Julius Campbell.

We stayed there frozen, his arms wrapped around me, keeping me from falling

We stayed there frozen, his arms wrapped around me, keeping me from falling. We stared, lost in each other's eyes. We heard a door open down the hall and we jumped apart. Julius cleared his throat.

"I'm so sorry." I began, looking at the ground. He smiled lightly.

"It's alright." He said softly. "Why you runnin' anyway?" He asked.

"Oh, ah... I- I- I was chasing Sheryl." I stuttered out. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why were you chasin' her." He asked, confused. I sigh.

"Cause she needs to be in bed," I say exhausted. Julius chuckled a bit.

"She didn't wanna go did she?" He asked. I let out a light laugh.

"No. Not at all." I say laughing. "I've been chasing after her for the past hour." He nodded.

"Want some help?" He asked. I looked at him again, getting lost in his eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes. I quickly look down at the ground clearing my throat.

"Oh, yeah sure. I'd like that," I say smiling.

~ Julius' POV ~

We start walking down the hallway. I glance over to look at Grace.