Part 1

Mark smiled as he held the little girl in his hands. Her large doe eyes looked up at him. He wiped away his tears as he gazed at the baby wrapped up in a bundle of blankets. "Don't worry. I'm not going to let anything happen to our princess. I'll love her enough for the two of us." He said as he placed a flower at the fresh grave in front of him.

Turning around Mark took the young girl to his parents house. He was on a break from training as he had already told JYP about the incident. In a matter of hours he lost the most precious person in his life and was left behind with a little angel to take care of. 

He didn't know what the world had in store for them but he knew that there was no way that he would ever let go of his baby. He would fight the world for her. He would do anything for her sake even if it meant forgetting his dream.

The next morning Mark stood at the door of his house with a visible frown. He wasn't willing to leave just yet. "Mark, you have to go. Don't worry, we're with her." His mother said trying to coax him out of the house. 

Mark nodded as he kissed the sleeping baby. "Remember Appa loves you." He whispered as he walked out. He didn't know how he would protect her from the world. He would have to hide her from others. He would forever be grateful to JYP for helping him in this time and not making him choose between his career and child.

He had to focus on his career but that didn't mean he would ignore his baby. For now he would hide her from the world. If people knew about her it would make things hard for both of them. She was his baby, his angel. He would do anything to keep her safe.