Chapter 18

It felt right to Rosé, even though Lisa didn't hear the words, it felt right. Maybe Rosé knew she wasn't ready to say it to the younger girl yet, or maybe she didn't want to say it in case Lisa didn't feel the same way, but she knew her feelings. We're soulmates. Rosé thought, glancing one last time at the peaceful figure of Lisa then allowing sleep to take over her body.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Waking up in the morning was bitter sweet. It was early, and Rosé was never used to waking up early as she didn't sleep much and when she did, she would sleep until late. However much the Unnie begged Lisa to stay in bed a little longer and cuddle, the younger girl knew that she had to get to her interview.

"Would you like me to go with you?" Rosé asked, standing up slowly and stretching, walking towards Lisa who was looking out of Rosé's bedroom window.

"No, I should be okay, thanks. Just make sure that your pretty face is here when I get back," The black haired grinned, quickly kissing Rosé then realising the time.

"8:45?! Great!" Lisa exclaimed sarcastically.

"Go get ready babe. I'll make you coffee to go," Rosé said, spinning the younger girl around and walking towards the door.

"I don't like coffee, ew," Lisa giggled, kissing Rosé once more before disappearing into the bathroom to shower quickly. After just under twenty minutes, Lisa remerged wearing wide black jeans, a white tank top with a red sweater cardigan and white Adidas trainers with her hair hanging loosely round her face.

 After just under twenty minutes, Lisa remerged wearing wide black jeans, a white tank top with a red sweater cardigan and white Adidas trainers with her hair hanging loosely round her face

"God, you look beautiful," Rosé breathed, placing her hands on Lisa's waist and kissing her deeply, inhaling the scent of the younger girls hair.

"Hot chocolate," Rosé presented proudly, holding out a flask with bananas on it which Lisa took graciously. "And... a banana," The older girl gave Lisa a banana wrapped in tin foil.

"Why is it in foil?" The younger girl asked, slightly confused.

"Try it," Rosé pestered as Lisa opened the foil and took a bite of the banana.

"Nutella!" The black haired laughed happily, licking her lips.

"Thank you, babe," Lisa said, kissing Rosé again before leaving for her interview, leaving the older girl alone in the apartment once again.

"What to do? What to do?" Rosé asked into the empty apartment.

"Sleep? Sleep." She said, laughing to herself as she walked back into her bedroom and burrowed herself under the covers, missing Lisa's presence.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Meanwhile, Lisa was racing down the street at top speed, after missing her bus, she decided to walk as the next bus was due in twenty minutes. Finally, Lisa came into view of Kim's Dogs and Cats Home, letting a deep breath in relief that it had only just approached 9:30. Smoothing her hair out, Lisa entered the blue building, admiring the array of plants set outside.