Chapter 29

"We should've played this game a long time ago," Rosé whispered into Lisa's ear as both girls lay naked with messy hair and swollen lips, a thin layer of sweat covering both of the girls bodies.

"It's a great game," Lisa agreed, resting her head on Rosé's shoulder and cuddling up to her, "So great," She breathed.

"And the prize was pretty good," Rosé smirked, kissing Lisa's wrists softly and staring into lust filled eyes. The next half-hour was spent with the two cuddling up to one another, enjoying being in each others presence.

"Saranghae," Rosé gently spoke, kissing Lisa's temple and smoothing out her hair. "Oh, you're asleep," The older girl giggled quietly, causing Lisa to mumble and move around a bit. Soon after, Rosé also fell asleep, comfortable with the smaller girl tucked up in her side.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"You're so beautiful," Lisa whispered, pressing soft kisses all over Rosé's face and neck while she was still sleeping. "So fucking beautiful," She repeated, twirling the older girls strawberry hair around her finger.

"You're basically the definition of perfect," Rosé's raspy voice suddenly spoke out, making the younger girl smile against her skin and quickly move up so that she could connect their lips hungrily.

"Nice sleep?" Lisa asked, laying on top of the older girl who had her fingers running through Lisa's hair.

"Lovely," Rosé replied, wrapping her arms around the younger girls slender waist and sighing happily as Lisa kissed the tip of her nose and rolled off of her. "I'm kind of hungry, what do you want? I'll make it," The older girl offered picking up her panties from the floor and slipping them on.

"I don't mind," Lisa said, wrapping the duvet around her so only her face was visible. Rosé gently kissed her forehead before disappearing into her own room to get a pair of shorts and t-shirt before wandering into the kitchen to begin cooking. Luckily, she found all the ingredients that she needed for paella so began to play some music while she set everything up.

"I didn't know that I was starving til I tasted you,
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo,
By the way, by the way,
You do things to my body,
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you-"

The older girl sang along, spinning around with the wooden spoon in her hand. Just as she was testing some of the food, Rosé felt herself becoming wrapped in a duvet and felt a body pressed to hers, giggling happily.

"Hello?" Rosé smiled, turning so that she was facing the younger girl who was only wearing a bra and her panties, and had the duvet covering her shoulders.

"Hi," Lisa beamed, kissing the Unnie lightly on the lips.

"Try this," Rosé said, moving the wooden spoon in front of Lisa's face so that she could try the paella.

"Mhm, that's good," Lisa replied, licking her lips as she looked at the pan. "Is it nearly done?" She asked.

"Just about to dish it up now," Rosé said, happy that the younger girl enjoyed it and grabbing two plates and cutlery. "I'll bring it in a minute," Rosé said, gesturing towards the living room which Lisa happily walked into, still with the duvet wrapped around her.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"For you, babe, enjoy," Rosé said, handing the plate to the younger girl who now had on sweat pants and a t-shirt and was watching an episode of Friends (yet again!).