Chapter 24

Rosé unfortunately didn't hear this as she had already hung up the phone, leaving Clare back at home in Miami fretting about when she would tell Rosé her suspicions. As the Unnie began to research the different sectors in becoming a doctor, her phone buzzed next to her.

My Lili💕🐥:
I love you too

Rosé felt a smile creeping onto her lips and decided that she could work on this tomorrow so quickly finished one of her notes and put everything away, walking back into the living room. She stopped, however when she heard the guitar being played gently and Lisa's soft voice accompanying it.

"She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor

Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cut her woes away

Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are

And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change it's heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful"

Lisa slowly faded out after that bit, placing the guitar down and picking her phone up and after a few seconds, Rosé's phone buzzed from the hallway.

My Lili💕🐥:
Are you done yet?

Rosé smiled to herself and quickly tapped in a reply.

Chipmunk♥️🐿:
Just finished, coming now x

Rosé slid her phone into the het pocket and watched as Lisa smiled as she read her message then settled back down with the guitar in her arms, just as Rosé made her entrance.

"I've been practicing," Lisa smiled as soon as she saw the older girl enter.

"Can I hear?" Rosé asked even though she had just heard it but she was absolutely mesmerized by the younger girl. Instead of hearing the same first chords from the other song, Lisa began to play a different tune.

"Honey, you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand
The dark eyes, yeah, the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could, anybody, deny you

I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter, now I met you
And honey, you should know
That I could never go on without you
Dark eyes"

Lisa looked up to see the dark eyes staring adoringly at her, full of love and passion, "actually the song is called 'Green Eyes' and they are also singing green eyes, but your eyes are so beautif-"

"Beautiful like you," Rosé said gently, planting a delicate kiss on the younger girls lips. "I love you, Lili," The older girl said against Lisa's lips just before Lisa captured Rosé's lips in her own again, swiping her tongue over the older girls lips.

"I love you too," The black haired mumbled, smiling into the kiss and placing the guitar down then moving her hands to tangle up in the older girls strawberry hair. "I really do," Lisa whispered.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After about five minutes, Lisa began placing kisses along Rosé's jawline which sent shocks shooting down the older girls back. When Lisa reached the Unnies neck, she tugged slightly on the skin with her teeth, smirking after she heard a breathy moan escape from Rosé's lips. Just as Rosé was about to pull Lisa's top up, she felt a whoosh of hot breath on her neck as the younger girl yawned.