Chapter 43

"In the end, whose fault was it?
There is no such thing as love.
In the end, is breaking up, losing?"

Lisa read aloud, standing on the bed and waving her arms around for dramatic exaggeration while Rosé watched her unamused.

"Just give me the book!" Rosé shouted for the seventh time.

"No! Wait, listen to this one," Lisa said while laughing.

"You're so beautiful, I can't forget you.
Your eyes still make my heart flutter, boom boom."

Lisa brought a hand over her face. "And scene," She giggled, sitting down on the bed so Rosé took her chance to grab her notebook.

"So who was that about?" Lisa asked with one eyebrow raised.

"No one," Rosé mumbled, flicking through some of the pages.

"Yeah sure. Who was it about, tell me!" Lisa whined, bouncing around on the bed impatiently.

"Just this girl that I used to like - kind of," Rosé replied, "But we didn't even date," She said, using her fingers as quote marks at the word date. "I just had an insane crush on her basically but I was such an anti-social teenager with issues it never really went anywhere," Rosé explained, shoving the book back in the drawer and sitting down next to Lisa.

"But I have you now and that's all that matters," Rosé smiled, giving Lisa a light peck on the cheek.

"All that matters," Lisa smiled, hugging on to Rosé so they both fell back on bed together.

"You know that wh-" Rosé was interrupted by another knock on the door so jumped up to answer it.

"Hey Noona," Jimin said, rubbing the back of his neck and peering into the room. "Um... can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. Rosé glanced at Lisa who had a frown on her face.

"Can it wait?" Rosé asked, stepping out of her room.

"I'd rather say it now," He said, taking a couple steps towards his room.

"Alright, hang on," Rosé said quickly disappearing inside of her room and approaching Lisa who was scrolling through her phone. "Baby stand up," Rosé said to Lisa, pointing to the bed so Lisa stood up and watched Rosé expectantly.

In one swift movement, Rosé latched her hands behind Lisa's thighs and lifted her up so that the younger girl had her legs around Rosé's waist. A small squeal escaped from Lisa's lips.

"I love you so much," Rosé said, pressing their lips together in a gentle yet passionate kiss. Rosé was quickly granted access to dart her tongue inside of Lisa's mouth and the older girl wasted no time in exploring. A low moan vibrated from Lisa's mouth into Rosé's when the older girl gripped on Lisa's butt.

"I think that I'm really in love with you," Lisa whispered softly, placing her feet back down on the bed.

"I'll be right back, babe," Rosé said, letting go of Lisa. "Please don't read more of my notebooks," Rosé said even though she knew it was pointless. Rosé walked into her brothers room and leant against the door while Lisa was quick to dive back into Rosé's old writings.