Chapter 30

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you for your first day?" Rosé asked, eating a mouthful of cereal while Lisa ran around the apartment trying to find her lucky cat socks which didn't seem too lucky at that moment.

"I'm sure, you're still in your pyjamas anyway!" She called back, taking a gulp of her banana milkshake while running a comb through her hair.

"Babe, calm down," Rosé spoke, grabbing onto the younger girls waist and kissing her gently. "Just breath for a minute,"

"But I need my lucky cat socks because what if they don't like me, I've only met Jisoo and sorta met some other guy but there's meant to be tons more people and then what if I..." Lisa was quieted by a soft pair of lips being firmly pressed against hers.

"Babe, you'll be perfectly fine," Rosé said, leaning her forehead against Lisa's. "They'll love you. I just know it and remember that kitten you told me about-"

"Leo!" Lisa happily said, her eyes brightening.

"See, you're gonna be fine and I'll be right back here waiting for you when you get back," The older girl smiled, rubbing Lisa's arms and gazing into the warm brown eyes she had come to fall in love with.

"Okay, I love you," Lisa said, pecking the older girl on the lips before taking a deep breath and smoothing out her top.

"Beautiful," Rosé commented, returning to her cereal while the younger girls cheeks went slightly pink as she went to check the bathroom for her socks.

"I found them!" The black haired called out, walking back towards Rosé with a huge smile on her face.

"Put them on then. You need to leave," Rosé said, noticing the time and giggling at how Lisa's eyes grew slightly wider at the fact that she might be late. "You ready?" Rosé asked once Lisa had tied up her trainers.

"Yep, I think," She nervously smiled, glancing around the apartment one last time.

"You'll fit right in, promise. I love you," Rosé smiled, kissing the younger girl.

"I love you too," Lisa smiled back, reconnecting their lips. "I'll see you later," She reluctantly said, pulling away and opening the door.

"Bye, Lili," Rosé gave a small wave as Lisa disappeared out the door and down the hallway. The dark eyed girl walked back into the kitchen and downed her glass of orange juice, quickly washing up everything and then went back to her room, feeling in the mood to paint, for two reasons. One, because she had a lot of stuff on her mind like the Irene situation and her brother and two, because she already missed Lisa.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Lisa! Great, you're here!" Jisoo greeted the younger girl as soon as she walked through the door of Kim's Dogs and Cat Home.

"Nice to see you again, how are you?" Lisa smiled, shaking the smaller girls hand.

"I'm okay. Now, even though it is your first official day, you're going to be doing a lot which will also help you to learn a lot. First, let's go to the staff room and I'll introduce you," Jisoo explained, leading Lisa through a locked doorway and up some stairs. "Then we'll go down to the reception area, and I'll probably hand you off to someone else as I'll have a meeting but they should take you through everything. Is that okay?"

"Er, yep," Lisa replied, taking in everything and remembering who route so she doesn't get lost.

"We won't be giving you a staff key today so you'll need to be with someone to come into here and some of the other areas but if today goes well, then you'll have one tomorrow," Jisoo concluded, holding a door open for Lisa to walk into.