Chapter 31

Lisa was stopped when she opened the door to the apartment when her eyes fell upon a trail of rose petals leading towards the kitchen. Slipping her shoes and jacket off, Lisa followed the trail, a smile plastered on her face. Set on the kitchen counter was a small note with a candle by it.

'Hey beautiful, I've missed you and I couldn't stop thinking about you all day. I hope your day was good and would love to hear about... maybe on the rooftop of a beautiful restaurant watching the Sun set.

Your car will be here at 7:30, so you have enough time to change. (Check your room).

I'll see you soon.
Rosé x
P.S. I love you.'

With a huge smile and tears in her eyes, Lisa glanced at the clock. Seven. Blowing out the candle, Lisa walked to her room where there was yet another trail of rose petals leading to her wardrobe. Opening the door, Lisa was met with one of the most beautiful red dresses she had ever seen.

Not wanting to waste anytime, Lisa had the quickest shower ever then slipped the dress on which fit her perfectly.

It stopped just above her knee and hugged her in all the right places with a small amount of lace detail around the neck. She was thankful that the evening seemed quite warm seeing as there were no sleeves. Putting on a simple pair of pearl earrings, Lisa studied herself in the mirror, applying a thin amount of lip gloss and mascara, then finally putting on a pair of black heels, just as her phone alarm went off, signalling that it was 7:30.

After one last check, Lisa made her way down the stairs and was greeted by man in his fifties wearing a suit and chauffeurs hat.

"Miss Manoban?" He asked which Lisa shyly nodded in reply to. "The car is parked out front," He said, holding the door open. The black haired tensed slightly, thinking about getting in a car and as she nervously looked at it, she got a text.

Chipmunk♥️🐿:
Hey babe, I'm waiting for you, and I'm still missing your beautiful face so get here quickly xx

The simple message was enough for Lisa to get into the car, knowing that Rosé would be waiting for her when she got out. Taking a deep breath, Lisa sat down and was quick to do up her seatbelt, trying to keep herself calm by focusing on her fingers.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Miss Manoban, we have arrived," The man said, holding the door open for Lisa to step out of. Straightening up, Lisa thanked the driver and turned to face a building with lights hung all over the outside and beautiful statues surrounding a small fountain. As she let her eyes wander the exterior, she then noticed a figure nervously leaning against one of the pillars.

"Hey my little chipmunk," Lisa smiled, a few steps away from Rosé who hadn't noticed her yet.

"Woah," Rosé breathed out slowly, allowing her eyes to wander the younger girl. "I mean, I knew you would look great in that dress but seeing you now... woah," She repeated, taking a couple of steps forward and placing her hands on Lisa's hips.

"Hi," Rosé smiled happily before closing the gap between them with a much awaited kiss. "Shall we?" Rosé asked, holding out her arm for Lisa to hold onto.

"How long will this dinner be because I don't know how long I can last without ripping that dress off you," Lisa whispered into Rosé's ear, sending shivers down the older girls spine.

"Who needs dinner?!" Rosé asked jokily, leading Lisa up a short stairway onto the rooftop.

"And the view from behind," Lisa commented, making Rosé blush. Rosé wore a black and white fitted dress which had some of the back section cut out, showing off her beautifully arched back and also a pair of black wedged heels, her hair bouncing lightly on her shoulders. Lisa couldn't wait to get back home and tear the material off and cover the Unnie in so many hic...